[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Paul M. R.
San Diego, CA
Successful, aggressive, selfmotivated, flexible individual seeking a challenging and
responsible position within
sales management where my professional experience will contribute to the overall financial
growth of the company.
IdaTech – Bend, OR Present
Director of Sales North America
Responsible for all sales and management functions in the U.S. and Canada for
established fuel cell manufacture.
• Won product specifications and approvals for use in major wireless carriers,
including TMobile and
Sprint/Nextel, as well as several tier , tier , and rural carriers.
• Assisted in product specifications and contract approvals with Nokia Siemens
Network and Ericsson.
• Assisted in revisions with U.S. Military specifications and DOD, for methanol fuel
based standards for future fuel cell deployments worldwide
• Significant sales increases of percent in the North American markets.
Enersys Inc. – Reading, PA –
Telecom National Account Manager – West
Telecom National Account Manager in Western U.S. for one of the world’s largest battery
manufactures of flooded cells, pure lead batteries, VRLA, Lithium Ion Lion, UPS/Data,
automotive, utilities, solar, fuel cell and military batteries.
• Responsible for regional and national standards contracts as well as the sales and
development within the major telecom carriers and cable companies. Primary customers
including AT&T, Verizon Wire line/Wireless, TMobile, Qwest, Sprint/Nextel,
Cricket, Embarq, and Time Warner Cable/Communications.
• Took lead role on the business development of the TMobile account which resulted in a
national contract for both batteries and service. Developed several markets in the West that
lead to growth in Texas, as well as the North East regions
• Instrumental in helping develop the hr backup program for TMobile, which included
external cabinets, racks, and new technologies such as Pure Lead and Lion.
• Organized Lithium Ion and Pure Lead field trials with in TMobile in South West region
• Took lead role in bringing a formal testing and maintenance program on board for the
wireless industry that is web based and now available to all carriers.
• Successful in developing Cricket Wireless into a National account with approval for both
products and services.
• Worked closely with AT&T directors on a regional level as well as the LEC managers,
and construction coordinators for the Lightspeed projects. Helped establish the Pure
Lead technology as the battery of choice in the region for all new projects as well as
• Involved with the AT&T central office groups, including purchasing, planners,
operations, and maintenance divisions. Involve in implementing a regional auditing
program for the flooded lead calcium jars.
• Helped establish the Pure Lead products with systems integrators and several cabinet OEMs
• Coordinated several training seminars both on site and in formal environments
• Assisted corporate marketing in pricing requirements and new product feedback. Helped
launch the Lion programs, as well as the pure lead and fuel cell programs within region.
M.E.I Telecom Group Anaheim, CA
Western Regional Sales Manager
Regional distributor for East Penn Deka Batteries, a full scale service and installation provider.
Responsible for all business development, in both sales and service departments.
• Generated and negotiated new business contracts with the Cingular, AT&T, Sprint, Nextel,
• Established new vendor partnerships with Bechtel, EmersonMarconi Power, CHM Hill,
WFI, and Northstar batteries.
• Sold several million in Preventative Maintenance and DC Power Audit Programs.
• Developed new accounts within several rural carriers, CLEC’s, UPS accounts,
agencies, internet service providers, cable companies, military, and utility markets.
• Functioned as Project Manager for several large wireless carrier power system upgrades and
• Instrumental in increasing annual sales from million in to approximately million in
Telecommunications Power Systems / TDI – Hackettstown, NJ
Western Regional Sales Manager
Manufacture of DC power equipment. Responsible for all business development, and service
• Worked with Verizon Wireline, Verizon Wireless, Alltel, PacWest Telecomm
others to increase the regions sales over %.
• Developed new markets and sales in region within the wireline, wireless,
CLEC, internet service
providers, rural carriers, and utility markets. Increase well over % from
Battery Specialties – Costa Mesa, CA –
Alexander Technologies – San Diego, CA –
Western Regional Sales Representative
University of Wisconsin – Whitewater Whitewater, WI
BA in Communications/Marketing December,
Telcordia Technologies, Inc. Bellcore Lisle, IL
DC – Power Engineering Certification
Dale Carnegie Training School San Diego, CA
Sales Advantage Graduate March
Walker Consulting Group Miami, FL
Consultative Selling Insights June
Will be furnished upon request.