[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Austin J. E.
ASC, ASP, CSSR, Storage Network Architect
W. th Loop, Unit C
RESULTSORIENTED BUSINESSTOBUSINESS SALES PROFESSIONAL
* OBJECTIVE: ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
* HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
* Dynamic, resultsoriented high tech sales professional with over years of experience selling multivendor products and services encompassing: Direct and channel sales, business development, territory startup, market analysis, lead generation, account penetration, and international sales.
* Professionally trained in technical and solution sales by Hewlett Packard and Microsoft.
* Proficient in quickly developing strong relationships with key decision makers, C level executives and business partners to support overall sales and company objectives.
* Productive selfstarter with strong work ethic that consistently exceeds quota.
* Confident and proficient in closing large volume deals that exceed one million dollars.
* Vast experience with technical and solution sales for both tangible and intangible products.
* Vology Data Systems: First quarter FY achieved % of quota. Second quarter FY achieved % of quota.
* Advanced Systems Group: First quarter FY, successfully grew the Hewlett Packard yearoveryear total sales revenue by % six figures to Seven figures
* Advanced Systems Group: Second quarter FY, successfully grew the Hewlett Packard yearoveryear total sales revenue by % six figures to Seven figures
* Advanced Systems Group: Was a key member in winning a three year, million dollar Federal contract.
* HewlettPackard: First half FY achieved % of quota Number One in the nation. Fourth quarter FY, achieved % of individual quota, % as a team Number One in the nation.
* HewlettPackard: Assisted in driving a territory Team LA to become one of the top ranked territories in the Small and Medium Business division.
* HewlettPackard: Graduated as Valedictorian of HewlettPackard&;s week hour Sales and IT training program.
* GameLand Inc: As Sales Manager, successfully led two sales teams that grew the yearoveryear sales revenue by more than % for seven consecutive months.
Austin J. E. Page
* Vology Data Systems, Westminster, CO Jun, to Dec,
* Maintain and grow the relationships within a set of + accounts in support with company objectives.
* Aggressively prospecting new accounts, business development and account penetration.
* Perform in depth account analysis in an effort to gain a more predominant footprint and share of wallet.
* Advanced Systems Group, Thornton, CO Jun, to Nov,
Advanced Product Specialist / Business Development Manager
* Maintain and grow the relationships with multiple key contacts at HP, Avnet, Inc and Synnex, Corp.
* Trained the inside and outside sales staff in HP&;s special pricing process, sales process and operations.
* Project Manager and Business Plan strategic developer on all HewlettPackard sales certifications and presales and postsales systems engineers certifications across all seventeen offices nationwide.
* HPiT Networks, Denver/Colorado Springs, CO Dec, to Jun,
President and CEO / Owner
* Maintain relationship with key vendors, Prospect for new clients and maintain and grow relationships within existing accounts.
* Architect, sell and implement complex and noncomplex hardware and software solutions for companies in the small and medium business sector.
* HewlettPackard, Colorado Springs, CO Nov, to Dec,
Agent Inside Sales Manager
* Manage a team of over Partners / Agents throughout New York State that consistently exceeded quota.
* Prepared and presented detailed monthly, quarterly and semiannual account planning and forecast presentations to the Regional Sales Manager and Director of Sales.
* HewlettPackard, Colorado Springs, CO Feb, to Dec,
Enterprise Solutions Specialist
* Maintained and grew the relationship of "Named" accounts and their child companies.
* Presented indepth ROI presentations to Clevel executives within each account.
* Architect and sell custom and noncustom high end hardware and software solutions for enterprise, international and Fortune companies.
* HewlettPackard, Colorado Springs, CO Feb, to Dec,
* Successfully prospect for new accounts and maintain and grow the relationship and share of wallet within a set of existing accounts.
* Architect and sell complex and noncomplex hardware and software solutions for companies in the small and medium business sector
* GameLand, Inc, Colorado Springs, CO Jun, to Feb,
Sales Manager / Corporate Sales Trainer
* Assisted upper management in developing and instigating new company procedures and protocols that noticeably improved productivity, performance and employee moral throughout the company.
* Fashioned, executed and performed an innovative newhire training program and an ongoing training paradigm that, along with my Sales Teams, resulted in dramatically increased profit throughout the company.
Austin J. E. Page
* CSSR Certified: SonicWall
* HSeries Storage Networking Architect. QLogic
* ASC Certified: Enterprise Networking. HewlettPackard
* ASC Certified: Blade Systems. HewlettPackard
* ASP Certified: Enterprise and Commercial SMB Solutions. HewlettPackard
* Sales and IT Training Program. HewlettPackard
* Microsoft Level II Software Sales Certified. MS Partner University
"Austin, I want to personally thank you for your hard work this year. It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope to inherit more resellers like you. Thanks for making last fiscal year a success." Handwritten card, //
Justin Orr Enterprise Business Account Manager, ESSN HewlettPackard
"Austin made it happen. He was an extremely valuable partner during the initial growth period at MySpace. He was instrumental in building a great working relationship that paved the way for better communication between our company and HP. Austin continuously refined the process and made it possible for MySpace to seamlessly grow. Hats off to Austin for all his fine work." //
Jeff Routledge Director Data Center Operations MySpace, Inc
Director Systems Infrastructure FOX Audience Network
"Austin has always provided the timely complete information that we needed. In fact, I believe that he has gone beyond what we requested on many occasions. He would be an asset to any organization." //
John Zimmerman Vice President, Technology Digitask Consultants, Inc
"I&;ve worked with Austin for many years and always found him to be courteous, attentive and extremely capable. On many occasions when there was a dire need Austin went above and beyond to "get the job done" and make sure the customer was satisfied. I highly recommend Austin E.." //
Gary Leonard President The Computer MD, Inc
"...Austin has successfully demonstrated his skills and the ability to keep up with `Fast Pace Myspace&;, and to deliver and insure the accuracy of large complex configurations. His integrity, professionalism and coolness under constant pressure must also be noted...." //
Aber Whitcomb Chief Technology Officer MySpace, Inc
Jim Benedetto Director of Technology MySpace, Inc
Jeff Routledge Data Center Operations Manager MySpace, Inc
"Once again you have proven your strong contributions to HP SMB, MySpace, Inc and Team LA. As your front line manager I&;m extremely proud of you and your immediate success...." //
Roland Ware Sales Manager Hewlett Packard
Letters of recommendation, EMails, references and certificates available upon request