Jimmy Choo Malaysia
Assistant Store Manager
• Led a team of sales force to set up and run the operation of Jimmy Choo
• Managing the stock team readying new shipments for display and stocking as
soon as instore delivery completed.
• Brought in new clients into the world of Jimmy Choo luxury and successfully
trained and coach sales force to up and cross sell merchandise.
• Grew the market by % by collaboration with marketing and CRM team on
customers and buying behavior analysis.
• Managed inventories of luxury handbags, shoes and accessories and maintained
zero stock discrepancies.
• Led in planning and organizing monthly instore high tea events. This event waas
hosted by different top clients whom will invite their own peers who would be
potential customers. Previous hosts include Datin Seri Nina Omar and Tan Sri Lim
Kok Wing’s ex wife, Puan Sri Tessie Lim.
Louis Vuitton Malaysia April – December
Senior Sales & InHouse Trainer Assistant
• Top sales for the month of October, November and December at RM
million. Highest sales achievement in a day; RM,. Aspire vs achievement in
RM.mil vs RM. mil.
• Monitored, execute and debrief instore training activities on product knowledge,
customer service and soft skills.
• Constantly kept equipped with knowledge of Louis Vuitton history laden brand, its
legendary product histories and product offerings.
• Led one of the set up team of Starhill Gallery Flagship store reopening and also
on KLCC Global store.
• Identified, grow, and manage one of the highest spending account with total
purchase of RMk in months for the year .
HewlettPackard Corporation July – April
Personalized Service Executive
• Championed a record of written compliments, zero complaints, zero abandon
case rate from main account clients within weeks of serving HP.
• Nominated for HP Malaysia Star Employee of the month.
• Championed and maintained PPU Pay Per Use Project which is a printing
maintenance solution for corporate clients.
• Led the product knowledge and business operation training and soft skills
monitoring of new hires.