[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MARCUS A. C.
North th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Objective: Seeking a Background Investigator/Security Interviewer position with a detailoriented and growing organization. Offering years of experience as an administrative professional with a varied history working with computers in confidential environments and a year activeduty military background.
* Professionally interviewed potential applicants per month applying for U.S. Army military positions requiring Secret or Top Secret security clearances for positions as Military Police, Intelligence Analyst, Linguist, Interpreters and Military Officers candidates.
* Liaison for the U.S. Army Recruiting Command, U.S. Army Military Entrance Processing Command, U.S. Central Clearance Facility.
* Supported three Military Entrance Processing Stations for Nebraska, Minnesota and Illinois via telephone, scanned results into permanent database.
* Proficiently used Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Access to complete accurate endofmonth reports for supervisor and basic training stations for Fort Jackson, South Carolina and Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri and entered monthly credit card purchase reports.
* Researched local court system websites for criminal violations information.
* Accurately researched, created and maintained highlysensitive records, military candidate documents and maintained secured filing system.
* Worked independently conducting initial and followup interviews; analyzed and scanned highly secured database information and requested federal government fingerprint cards.
* Maintained % accuracy of an agency attendance database USA checking for approximately personnel and processed daily database travel authorizations for employees.
* Independently monitored , Closed Circuit Television and Video CCTV Loronix camera system and identified potential problems.
* Supervised Loss Prevention Specialist in daily operations and participated in store&;s weeklong inventory team and supervised daily safety/monthly inspections.
* Monitored and reviewed corporate reports daily searching for shrinkage providing recommendations to managers for solutions and provided written report.
* Processed investigation requests weekly and provided accurate and final report under deadline.
* Investigated counterfeit currency, money shortages, winning verifications, gang activities, fraud, accidents, internal and external theft processing investigation request weekly for accurate final report and saved the company thousands of dollars in fraudulent claims within casino grounds.
* Assigned to task force providing administrative and technical support to Federal District Attorney Office using transcribing machine turning audio tapes into hard copy for federal prosecution cases.
* Monitored electronic building, security, surveillance and life safety system including evaluated Honeywell Building Automation System for malfunctions and reported discrepancies.
* Provided outstanding customer service to patrons and employees, receiving recommendations for excellent customer service and awards for "Employee of the Month".
SECURITY INTERVIEWER/LIAISON August January
United States Army Military Entrance Processing Station Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Lost government contract
INFORMATION RECEPTIONIST July June
United States Attorney Office Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SECURITY CONTROL CENTER OFFICER October February
Northwestern Mutual Milwaukee, Wisconsin
LOSS PREVENTION/SAFETY MANAGER/LIAISON January June
Lowe&;s Home Improvement Center Milwaukee, Wisconsin
INTERNAL INVESTIGATOR/LIAISON August January
Potawatomi Bingo Casino Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TRANSPORTATION SECURITY SCREENER August August
O&;Hare International Airport Chicago, Illinois
Commuting miles daily
PROGRAM ASSISTANT /LIAISON November July
High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area HIDTA Milwaukee, Wisconsin
United States Marine Corp United States Army
Honorable Discharge Honorable Discharge
Wisconsin Life, Accident and Health Class certificate
Phoenix Rising Unlimited
Casino Surveillance and Asset Protection
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Computer Information System Microcomputer Specialist; A.A.S.
United States Marine Corp Noncommissioned Officer Leadership School
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST