Resume for Magali E. for Manager / Supervisor / Team Leader / Security & Surveillance in Lucerne, Switzerland
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Abendweg Lucerne Switzerland Tel: + Email:
Pragmatic and handson marketing manager, with a proven track record of driving revenue and profitability growth in
BB markets through strategic marketing, sales and operational programs. years international experience
managing crossfunctional teams and projects. Solid communication, leadership and coaching skills. Skilled at driving
change, and positively influencing key internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
MARKETING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
|Value Proposition development |New business generation & qualification | |
|Strategic and tactical marketing planning |Sales KPI definition & project tracking | |
|Competitor and market intelligence |Multichannel sales programme development | |
|Channel marketing & communication |Portfolio Profit & Loss and Life Cycle management | |
|Brand marketing and positioning |Sales training & competence buildup | |
|Event organisation and management |Customer & Partner lifetime value management | |
|Budget optimisation and management | | |
– present SIEMENS. Building Technologies Division.
International Headquarters. Zug / Switzerland.
Manufacturer of Security, Fire Safety, Low Voltage and Building Automation solutions with a
EUR . billion turnover.
Marketing and Business Development – Intelligent Response – present
Driving the strategic marketing activities at headquarter and regional levels to position Siemens’ Intelligent Response
solutions technologybased incident response management in target markets, including cruise ships, Power plants,
• Identify and document portfolio requirements and customer needs in incident response.
• Define the Value Propositions for target markets for emergency response scenarios.
• Position Siemens through Thought Leadership and customer engagement initiatives.
• Define local marketing programmes and get buyin from regional organisations
• Initiate and implement global and local employee engagement campaign.
• Develop the competence buildup model and training programme for the Intelligent Response portfolio.
Head of Marketing Communications – Siemens One Hospitality –
Drove the on and offline Marketing and Communications strategy and activities within the hotel, cruise ship and
leisure park markets at Siemens AG level. Also responsible for power utilities at Safety & Security level.
• Engaged a leading Hospitality Management School in “Sustainability round tables” cooperation.
• Created a webinar on Fire safety in power Plants aimed at upskilling Global Energy
• Initiated, created and rolled out a global concept for Hospitality Customer seminars.
• Launched the new Siemens Hospitality web portal content creation and website
• Defined and drove the international Public Relation strategy, including content
Marketing Communications Manager – Safety & Security –
Developed all HQ internal and external marketing communication strategies, activities and collaterals for the Intrusion
and Fire Safety Solutions and Services businesses.
• Defined the communication / PR strategy to position Siemens as a Security and Intrusion authority.
• Developed the Value Proposition for Safety & Security in identified growth markets.
• Pioneered the first security crossselling communication packages for target enduser
• Optimised internal resource use and reduced marketing budget spend levels by %.
– BEWATOR AB
Manufacturer of Video surveillance and Access Control solutions.
A Siemens company since .
Head of Marketing UK & Ireland – . Newport / United Kingdom
Member of the Management Board. GBP K budget accountability. Responsible for the definition, planning and
implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs in target growth markets. Managed the target
achievement and personal development of two direct and three indirect reports.
• Drove the telemarketing team and identified GBP K worth of business potential in months.
• Initiated a Marketing Cooperation Program for trade partners – obtained % buyin at
launch event. á
• Initiated and organised a “ Security open week” – successfully created mindshare
between partners, distributors, endusers and consultants.
• Developed the event strategy – Led the participation to trade shows over months.
International and Group Marketing Manager – . Group HQ. Stockholm / Sweden
Troubleshot the Group and International marketing strategies, and developed brand recognition outside the Swedish
and UK home markets. Reporting to the Group CEO. GBP K budget.
• Developed and executed marketing programs that contributed to % international
• Increased exposure in international trade press by % in months.
• Led the roll out of websites in local languages on time and within budget.
• Launched new systems internationally in months, through local sales partners and
Product Marketing Manager – . Newport / United Kingdom
Owned and drove new product introductions and sales training programmes.
Defined and drove the online and offline marketing strategy and activity plans for the Video Surveillance
Created and led the first “How to sell against…” sales training packages.
Developed and owned a multimedia tool aimed at facilitating Bewator system
specification by consultants and installers.
– TYCO ELECTRONICS RAYCHEM – European Headquarters. Swindon / United Kingdom.
Global manufacturer of electronics components for the Defence, Marine, Automotive and
Commercial OEM markets. USD billion turnover in .
Product Manager – Commercial Wires –
Redefined the year global business and portfolio strategy of a new Commercial Wire Product Line, and turned
around this business although it was considered without commercial future. Profit & Loss accountability.
• Increased profitability of the product range by % through manufacturing streamlining.
• Identified business opportunities in “new” markets through sales team and distributor workshops
• Increased turnover by % to reach USD million.
Business Intelligence Systems Manager –
Reporting to the Worldwide Sales Director. Led and developed three direct reports. Managed crossfunctional and
regionally distributed project teams.
Increased the “recognised” business by % in top EMEA distributors through Point of Sales reporting
Analysed the valueadding capability of European strategic distributors to help focus
channel management efforts on highreturn partners.
Designed, deployed and managed a Sales Project Tracking SPT system to focus sales
and operational efforts on projects with the highest conversion probability and EBIT
Developed and conducted SPT system user and administrator training in Europe, Asia and
Export Sales Team Leader/Export Controls Officer –
Reporting to the European Customer Service Manager. Managed, trained and developed a team of four export sales
coordinators for the Defence, Marine and Aerospace markets. Consistently achieved KPI targets.
As Export Controls Officer, reengineered the business processes, then drove their implementation through the sales
and operational organisations to ensure UK HQ compliance with US and UK Export Controls.
Reporting to the EMEA Legal Director.
• Conducted Export Controls training for management teams, direct and indirect sales channels and
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!