[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
West Winston Way Franklin, WI
A highly experienced Operations Security Manager who is a dynamic and seasoned planner and developer of top performing organizations focused on the areas of loss prevention, risk analysis, financial growth and stability, threat assessment, security, law enforcement, workplace safety, information/personal security, contingency/crisis planning, and executive protection programs. Reputable industry expert with more than years of private security management experience.
GS Secure Solutions Inc., Milwaukee Wisconsin
* Manage operations of + client sites, , Hrs of labor weekly statewide.
* Manage Area Supervisors e.g., oversee customer relations and review disciplinary actions for consistency and propriety.
* Ensure that contract required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and contract compliance.
* Manage Purchasing, budget and PNL compliance, Recruitment, Human Resources, Safety and Three offices and respective management.
* Streamline billing procedures, cost savings/Gains in over $,
* Monthly Area Supervisor Reporting implementation
* Refocused team on client and employee relations and retention
* Reduce Recordable injuries by % from to
Gateway Technical College
Criminal Justice Teacher/Instructor
* Instruct and facilitate courses in police science, HYPERLINK "" t "_top" private security, criminology, and interview and interrogation.
* Coordinate and lead field trips to the police academy, set up presentations and programs with prison officials, and partake in student advising.
Roundy&;s Supermarkets Incorporated, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Corporate Security Manager
* Managed a district of stores, Distribution Center, direct and indirect reports with an annual budget of $. million.
* Oversaw all District Loss Prevention operations, internal and external investigations, internal receiving, front end, shrink reduction audits, Safety awareness training, physical CCTV, and fire/burglar alarms.
* Interfaced with the CEO and CFO to develop and maintain organizational strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals for increasing technical efficiency and improving profitability.
* Oversaw the startup and development of Non Perishable Shrink Reduction program implemented company wide with projected savings of million in first year.
* Spearheaded cost savings project to reduce monitoring alarm fees by % yearly.
Bachelor of Science
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Double Major: Sociology & Criminal Justice
Emphasis: Social Behavior & Law Enforcement Administration
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
The Reid Technique of Interview and Interrogation Certification
IAHSSInternational Association of Healthcare Safety and Security Certified
Guidance Encase Software Forensics Certified