[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
address: Houtemstraat /, Tienen , Belgium
A hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated Security professional who enjoys leading, as well as being part of, a successful and productive team. Has demonstrated considerable skill in diffusing difficult situations, negotiating with various groups of people, using force and firearms as appropriate. Experienced in building a rapport with others, including liaising with VIP&;s to provide effective security services, whether mobile or static. Works well on initiative with the highest levels of motivation and organisation in dealing with challenging situations and under pressure. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, and can communicate concisely at all levels.
Now looking for a new and challenging position within Security or Law Enforcement which will fully utilise the skills and experiences, as well as a feeling of intuition gained from a successful career to date. One which will also enable further professional development.
Present Security Guard, Various Private Security Companies
* Working predominately in the leisure industry, providing door security services by dealing with the clientele inside and outside the venues.
* Supervising other security staff at venues where there have been previous staffing problems.
* Providing static guarding, industrial guarding and mobile patrolling services, including intervention after alarms.
Crew Leader Security, Repatriation Centre for Illegal Immigrants
* Responsible for maintaining order and discipline within the Centre, dealing with oftenaggressive inmates in a professional manner, following procedures and protocol at all times
Various Temporary Contracts
* Including general administration, logistics, delivery services, sales in and outbound
customerrelated services, but also general factory and production work.
Insurance and Financial Advisor, Commercial General Union / Delta Lloyd
Police Officer in Brussels, Belgium
* Working in one of the most hostile neighbourhoods in Brussels
Education and qualifications
Certificate Advanced Security Tactics and Crowd Control Event Officer
Certificate Fire Fighting and Evacuation Techniques
Certificate First Aid in Hostile Environments, GS
Certificate Security Guard
Certificate Advanced Computer Training
Certificate National Police Academy
Certificate Life Guarding, Belgian Rescue Centre
Degree Written and Spoken French Level , SELOR
Diploma High School, specialising in Economics and Modern Languages
* Selfdefence and tactical intervention unarmed and armed techniques
* Teammanagement and teambuilding, behaviour analysis, and nonviolent conflict handling
* BusinesstoConsumer marketing and sales techniques
IT Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook, as well as the Internet
Languages: Dutch native, French native, English excellent, German very good
Full clean driving licence for categories A and B
Qualified in first aid
Member of the I.A.C.P.O International Association of Close Protection
No Criminal Record
Interests and activities
Regularly visiting the Gym, Pencak Silat and Krav Maga Self Defence, Riding Motorbikes
References are available on request