[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jorge I. H.
I have over years of professional experience working with the public. Of those years in the area of Project Direction of and in Planning and Coordination of programs and Teams for customer service excellence with Time Warner Cable and years in the public sector with the United States Marine Corps with a base on physical security and intelligence gathering. Ability to balance business and technical needs meeting required results. Able to work with a team and achieve compliance of the requirements and expectations given by the customer and or the organization. Persuasive communication and empathy with clients from different cultures and socioeconomic levels, oriented to action, solve problems and implement solutions according to the level of influence in the organization, very organized, planned and carried out tasks in due time. Selfmotivated and confident in making independent decisions. Very well organized and able to meet deadlines. Bilingual Fluent % in Spanish with ability to read, write and speak. Knowledge in computer equipment, software, and other communication technologies.
Dual: Colombian and United States of America
Native: Spanish Reading Writing Conversation %
Security Survey and Assessment Expertise
Served as Team Leader for Marine protective detail, tasked with protecting Ambassadors, Dignitaries, NGO&;s and other VIP&;s, in the all aspects of security responsibilities. Tasked with performing vehicle and building security assessments and coordination with other military units, host nations and various Government agencies.
Section Leader for Team of Marines for protection of various persons and locations to include US Embassy in Djibouti Africa, Ports guarding US and Coalition forces Vessels and US Military bases. Daily security Patrols guarding surrounding areas for military base Camp Lemonier Djibouti Africa and gathering intelligence to prevent any attack on base or Coalition Forces.
As Sergeant of the Guard for military base Camp Lemonier Djibouti Africa prepared all patrols that took place during post. These Patrols were carried out with various teams varying from to men teams. As patrol Leader guidance and live training was provided to host country military. Range Instructor for military base Camp Lemonier Djibouti Africa.
Fire Team Leader and Vehicle commander during operation Iraqi Freedom. Performed various combat missions that required knowledge on Close Protection, Explosive Device Recognition, and Compound Security among others.
Suspect Detention, Anti Terrorism; Handcuffing, Harbor Safety; exercises with live firearms, nonlethal weapons such as Pepper Spray and others, Search and Seizure, Use of Deadly Force.
* Weapons Knowledge:
* Pistol: Expert M
* Riffle: Sharpshooter
* M & M
* Shotgun: Qualified
* Crew Served Weapons: cal., MK, M, M SAW, M, M
* EMP Instructor Course
* Combat Life Saver CLS
* Advanced Combat Life Saver CLS
* SERT Group International
* Two Man Rifle Team Tactics
HAZMAT First Responder Awareness Dec
* HAZMAT First Responder Operational Jan
Hazardous Material Course HAZWOPER Jan
Microsoft Office Power Point, Word, Excel etc
* University of Phoenix
B.A, Business Management
* Santa Ana College
Criminal Justice Studies
* L MPRI
* Flight Operations Technician
* Functions and Achievements
* Performed flight operations and training support for tethered aerostats TIF. Assist in developing
* operation and maintenance manuals. Responsible for the execution and documentation of lab, field and
* durability testing of products to demonstrate reliability. Ensure all equipment was in Proper
* Operation to include MXi Camera, all computer systems and weather stations. Participated in the
* setup/deployment, operation and deflation/breakdown of balloon test flights. Assists in the
* development of test plans. Conducts planning, setup, execution and documentation of tests. Assisted
* in troubleshooting and developing solutions to problems identified during testing. Developed and maintain operational and technical knowledge of tethered aerostats. Maintained knowledge of test and data acquisition equipment operation, maintenance and calibration. Provided input on product improvements to design personnel. Provided feedback for operation and maintenance manuals.
United States Marine Corps
Functions and Achievements
* Honorably Discharged from Military Service. Performed various Leadership task as a Section Leader and as Vehicle Commander Squad Leader, Section Guide, and Team Leader, Range NCO, Training NCO.
* Served as Vehicle Commander and Team Leader while in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Worked to solve problems in various stressful and demanding situations while under enemy fire. Led various combat patrols on foot as well as on vehicles. Performed various missions that required knowledge on Close Protection, Explosive Device Recognition, and Compound Security among others.
* Section Leader/Platoon Guide for personnel while under th PSC Provisional Security Company for AntiTerrorism Base Camp Lemonier in Djibouti Africa. Prepared as well as supervised many patrols, operations, ranges and various field exercises, both as a sole American force as with combined operations with host country and other American Forces such as Navy, Army, NCIS, Embassy Security Personnel among others. While attached to th PSC various missions had to be accomplished on a daily basis. These duties included Patrolling assigned areas, Supervise specific entry points for detection of Explosive Devises and Unauthorized Personnel entry. Port protection, where our main mission was providing a safe entry and stay for all US and Coalition Forces Vessels, deterring unauthorized entry, Explosive Devise Detection, Vessel and Personnel protection. As part of the Security Personnel, my duties also included VIP protection. This varied from the host country Ambassador, Senators, Military High Ranking Officers, and USO Tour Stars. Some of these VIP&;s where taken off base and taken to meetings in various location as well as area tours. At all times a demand for High Security was required.
* Participated in a tour to South America and West Africa. While in South America I served as a Translator for Unit Commanders and worked under the direction of a Military Intelligence Officer. My everyday duties included but where not limited to Translation of Operations and assistance of both US and Foreign Forces for various training exercises.
* While in the USMC, I have been in charge of many sections oversees and in the home front. My enlistment has taken me to over countries and over US. States. This has helped me develop in my communications skills, my leadership and in my motivation to get ahead.
Time Warner Cable
Dispatch Supervisor Orange Co.
Functions and Achievements
Oversight Office, Development plans, matrices and projects and monitor compliance of the schedule, provide assistance to engineers and technical staff with problem analysis and correction, management of various projects of the program for continuous improvement, planning, managing and allocating project staff and / or tasks; Planning schedule field technicians, ensuring the availability of personnel for the operation of the department, plan, organize, direct and control support functions for customers. Constant communication with upper management reporting any issue that may negatively affect field operations. Maintain a level of service by % or higher.
Achievements: Maintain a level of service requirements in the day required a % or higher, maintaining a percentage of work completed in the time schedule of % or higher. Ensure levels of pending orders less than or equal to %.
Advanced knowledge of all Cable systems and all the basic installation of equipment for residential and commercial customers. Extensive experience in customer service. HSI Services and Advanced DVR Technology I and II technical training, installation of all wiring and equipment for digital video and Internet services to residential customers. Sales of new services and / or additional products to existing and / or new customers. Training of new employees.
Fidelity National Title
Part of the National Unity Trustee Sale Guarantee. Everyday duties included preparing files for publication and sale in and around California. Responsible for sending all required documents for recording in the state and local courts. Prepare billing records and documents.
Head of the National Monitoring Department
Under the leadership of the National Monitoring Department. Rights including, but not limited to the opening of new orders from different customers throughout the U.S. Preparation of new sales of property and large corporations.
* Robert Mendoza Professional USMC
* Elias Campos Professional USMC
* Tony Alonzo Professional USMC