• Contribute to implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness of the
• Assess prevailing local security conditions, identifying security trends in
area and advising for potential security problems or threats.
• Provide advice and training to staff and dependants on residential security
measures such as window guards, alarm systems and locks to minimize
• Ensure availability of emergency communications system by making
periodic checks to determine if system is functioning properly.
• Investigate securityrelated incidents involving the Company Maintain
protection detail for senior managers as necessary
• Maintain an ongoing evaluation of, land and evacuation routes and
resources for use in emergencies.