[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Feu Follet Apt
As you will see on my enclosed resume, I have the educational background, professional experience, and record of accomplishment for which you are searching. In addition, I am motivated, hardworking, reliable, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your company&;s success. I am always willing to go above and beyond for flawless work, while I am able to multitask including the desire to succeed performing any project.
I can promise that meeting with me will not be a waste of your time, and I will make myself available at your convenience, during or outside of normal business hours.
Feu Follet Rd Lafayette, La
Seeking a position with advancements and learning opportunities.
Proficient or familiar with a vast array of programming concepts and technologies, including:
Windows Office and , Excel, Power point, Access, Outlook, Word
Knowledgeable in QuickBooks, Turbo Tax, Quicken
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Photoshop, Gimp, HTML, Adobe Reader, Graphics
Typing Skills: Wpm
Knowledgeable in real estate title research.
High School Diploma
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Currently a junior, but expect to take online and night classes in order to obtain my degree in accounting.
Zeus&;s Greek and Lebanese&;s Café Currently employed
Administrative Assistant/ Manager/ Server
* Nighttime manager, when working night shifts.
* Account Receivables for the restaurant, trained in their office
* Opened various Zeus&;s cafes
* Employee schedules for the restaurant
* Help waiting tables.
* Designed a webpage highlighting the owner and family and introducing new restaurants
Chili&;s Bar and Grill
Administrative Assistant /Server
November to March
* Trainer Captain
* Corporate Trainer
* Key Employee
* Customer relations
* Orientation for new hires
* Scheduling for the restaurant
* Designed an excel template in order to create the schedule outside of work, while calculating overtime.
* Handled cash
* Cash checkouts for servers
* Handled cash drops
* Ecosure paperwork
* Ecolab paperwork
* Tax Credits for new hires
* Ensured payroll documents, tax forms and credits were sent weekly and before deadlines
* Various computer programs that were used
* Used Excel and Outlook on a daily basis
* Created PowerPoint presentations for the restaurant and key points discussed
* Held Meetings for employees for improvement
* Opened different Chili&;s in the area
* Helped at different Chili&;s in the state
* Placed orders for the restaurant
* Checkedin orders which were received for the restaurant
Huey T. Littleton Claims Services January June
Clerical Temp when needed
* Answering multiline phones
Entergy SVC. Utilities
Lafayette, La April May
* Entered data
* Tracked timesheets
* Filing results for various substations
* Answer multiline phones
References upon request
References upon request