[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Denise Road, Liverpool, England
CAREER SUMMARY Initial Career experience was built in the Customer Service sector of the employment World. The last six years I have built a vast experience in the Military contracting Industry. This experience includes Supply, project bidding, pricing, organization of projects and Man management.
EXPERIENCE My valuable experience has been gained in a demanding and challenging work environment, where I have developed the following qualities:
• Strong negotiation skills at all levels.
• The ability to work on my own initiative whilst demonstrating a high level of team contribution
• Motivating and developing Staff
• Time management skills
• Structured Project Pricing skills
Supply Clerk, TXM Recruit.
Received, checked in, and issued materials from all Supply Classes and maintenance activities. Responsible for warehouse layout planning, establishment of document files, preparation of required documents and reports. Maintained inventories and completed records. Ensured proper planning, receipt, storage, and issue of all project material and the control of project supply items. Under direct supervision, assigned daily work.
Purchasing Analyst, M&E Group Ltd.
• Conferred with managers and supervisors to obtain required information and resolve questions regarding purchase requirements, for inclusion in specifications, scope of work statements, purchase orders and contracts/agreements for services.
• Contacted vendors by telephone fax or mail to obtain quotations on price, terms and delivery schedules. Prepared formal and informal bid and request for proposal packages for review and approval.
• Managed millions of dollars worth of accounting responsibilities. Maintained Bank accounts and Spreadsheets to control these responsibilities.
Welfare Officer, M&E Group Ltd.
M&E Group Ltd.
Europe and Middle East
• Managed welfare of up to contracting mechanics located in Germany and Iraq. These responsibilities varied from general welfare to production related management.
• Handled site selection of employees, defined work responsibilities, completed initial training and continued support to employees in extreme and testing environments such as Iraq.
• Interfaced with Customer’s management to promote company and create positive relationships with Prime US military contracting companies.
• Coordinate finance planning on contracts. This included pricing and man power assessment for resources required to successfully equip multimillion dollar US military Contracts.
Production Control Supervisor
Aecom Government Services Inc.
Kuwait Middle East
• Responsible for Supervising Production Control and Supply Personnel.
• Managed section that was responsible for ensuring all repair parts were available and all maintenance tasks and man hours were captured in the Standard Army Maintenance System.
• Ensured Maintenance Teams had resources to meet a Cost Production Contract to the United States Army, of assorted models of HMMVW’s.
• Effectively scheduled and managed to meet all goals established to maintain efficient maintenance operations.
PLL Clerk Supervisor
M&E Group ltd
• Managed personnel and their responsibilities.
• Maintained STAMIS boxes. Ullsg, UllsS and Sams.
• Managed line PLL list.
• Recorded all man hour and costing for rd Shop maintenance
• Organized and planned Rotation exercise.
• Coordinate all Hand receipt responsibilities for the entire Project.
GCSE’s grades AD
• Graphic designC
• Business studiesC
• Religious studiesD
Leisure activities include: Golf, football, swimming and snooker.