[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
NAME: Jean M.
DATE OF BIRTH:
Stranorlar, Co. Donegal.
I am a highly motivated individual seeking a challenging role in which to utilise my existing
abilities and to expand upon other skills I have acquired during my working life. I am an
excellent communicator and my experience to date demonstrates my ability to develop new skills,
use initiative and assume responsibilities with a high level of professionalism, strong work ethic
and a dedication to any given role. I feel I can adapt to any working environment.
: University of Ulster, Cromore Road, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, BT SA
Postgraduate Diploma in International Media Studies.
: BA Hons Combined Arts
Major Media, Minor Philosophy.
: North West Institute, Strand Road, Derry, Northern Ireland, BY DF
Higher National Diploma Social Care Practice.
Applied Social & Psychological Studies
Equality, Diversity & Rights.
Library, Internet, Periodicals, Journals, Questionnaires, Newspaper Articles, Literature Reviews.
Employment/ Work Experience
• November to September : ECY Kids School Maetandong,
Suwon, South Korea.
• Duties and responsibilities: Teaching English to Kindergarten and Elementary level students.
• Kindergarten: Teaching English to Kindergarten Level included: Reading Practice, Practicing
English Songs, RolePlay, English Games, Practicing English Poems, Using English Flash Cards,
Reading and Writing Practice, Arts and Crafts, Field Trips, English Conversation, Open days,
making schedules, Report writing.
• Elementary: Teaching English to Elementary Level included: Reading Practice, English Card
games, Spelling Tests, Writing Practice, Tape Listening, Textbook Activities, Role Play, Speech
Contests, and English Conversation, Report writing, Making Schedules, Making and giving tests.
• June to October : Bus Eireann, Stranorlar, Donegal, Ireland.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Providing Secretarial, Organisational and Administrative support.
• Dealing with customer queries on a daily basis.
• Data inputting.
• Dealing with and prioritising all correspondence.
• Receiving telephone calls.
• June to September : Bunac London Summer Camp USA‘Working
• Duties and Responsibilities: Working with children, playing games, art, photography, pottery,
swimming, plays, dance, and outdoor activities.
• March to December : Balor Theatre, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal,
• Duties and Responsibilities: Designing flyers, questionnaires, selling tickets, working in the bar.
I am familiar with, and have good working Knowledge of many IT packages
including Microsoft Word, Power Point and the internet.
• Problem Solving: My Coursework and projects at University gave me the skills that I needed in
order to be proficient and competent at problem solving.
• I explained and critically analysed various topics.
Reading, Swimming, Music, Theatre, Tennis, Hiking.
Available on request.