[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
HYPERLINK "" o "View public profile"
Excellence in Client Relations Seamless Business Operations Consistent Revenue Growth
U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, Resultsminded professional with expertise increasing operational efficiency and profitability in highimpact, competitive industries. Excellent background in dynamic and versatile leadership roles that demonstrate indepth knowledge in sales, strategic planning, team building, financial management and organizational decision making. Proven capacity to design processes and introduce customeroriented programs that boost revenues and repeat business.
* Visionary Leadership
* Marketing and Sales
* Strategic Partnerships
* New Process Development
* Team Building and Supervision
* Performance Improvement
* Budgeting and Reporting
* Policy Implementation
* Human Resources
Responsible for establishing and executing the successful launch of RL Staffing. RL is a leading provider of IT Professional Services throughout the continental US.
APEX SYSTEMS INC. Miami, FL April
Responsible for management, organizational development, training and P&L for the greater South Florida markets. Manage a team of Account Managers and Recruiters to support clients in the area of technical staffing solutions. Responsible for market strategy, account saturation, account penetration and the overall customer/contractor experience. Act as a business partner and subject matter expert to Director and CLevel client managers with the objective of achieving a bestinclass staffing solution for Information Technology, Engineering and Finance & Accounting.
* Right sized local market and brought to profitability for the first time in years. Positioned organization to outpace competition and current growth goals year over year by generating strategic partnerships with local and national clients.
* Positioned branch for positive, consecutive, yearoveryear growth for years and running
CAREFREE GROUP, INC. Miami Beach, FL to
Director of Operations
Provide vision, insight and attentive leadership to ensure that major customers receive exceptional, flawless service. Oversee an inventory of the finest automobiles, yachts, private aircraft and properties, as well as top quality concierge and security services. Establish relationships and negotiate contracts across the U.S. Introduce standards and policies. Hire and motivate staff. Coordinate HR and administrative efforts. Manage finances. Track performance metrics.
* Increased sales over % by capitalizing on profitable new business opportunities and ensuring the delivery of unsurpassed service to prestigious clientele.
* Restructured and revitalized the organization to enhance positioning and revenues in the competitive luxury travel and hospitality industry.
* Boosted efficiency and accuracy by streamlining backoffice procedures and implementing stateoftheart systems for sales and business tracking.
* Substantially improved team performance with new compensation models and incentives.
MULTIPLE STREAMS Ashburn, VA to
Spearheaded and directed all startup and daily operations of respected professional services firm. Cultivated a dedicated and hardworking team of eight personnel and national contractors in over states. Developed policies and procedures. Ensured that customers received superior service and support. Cultivated sound partnerships and relationships with corporate decision makers to expedite business matters and enhance the bottom line.
* Drove revenues from zero to $ million and positioned the company for its profitable sale to the former owner of Renaissance Worldwide.
* Exhibited outstanding leadership abilities by establishing a successful company from the ground up, and eliminating inefficiencies for optimal client relations and loyalty.
RENAISSANCE WORLDWIDE McLean, VA to
Promoted from Recruitment Manager to direct business administration and client relations for esteemed and highly successful staffing firm. Managed sales, operations and client relations across the Northern Virginia, Maryland and District of Columbia markets. Supervised internal employees and more than associates to exceed client expectations in timesensitive, customized contracts. Managed billing efforts.
* Expanded the revenue stream to $ million each year through strong, consistent and salesoriented leadership that prioritized customer service and relationship building.
* Proactively aligned marketing programs with client needs resulting in a significant degree of repeat and referral business, and measurable revenue growth.
CLARE ROSE Melville, NY to
Territory Sales and Marketing
Pioneered innovative sales and marketing tactics to fuel revenue and market share growth for one of the top AnheuserBusch wholesalers in the U.S. Built and managed accounts throughout the Long Island territory. Functioned and liaison and problem solver with onsite locations. Designed customized promotional plans that integrated merchandising and brand recognition programs.
* Planned and executed major marketing campaigns that effectively translated national programs into the local marketplace for maximum return on investment.
* Established trust with key customers that propelled sales volume and revenue performance throughout the territory.
Proven leadership experience includes eight years with the U.S. Marine Corps. As a Platoon Sergeant and a Satellite Communications Specialist, managed the performance, training and wellbeing of over personnel. Held Top Secret Clearance. Honorably Discharged.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication
New York Institute of Technology Westbury, NY