[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mia L. G.
Objective: To utilize my experience in Staffing Management and Human Resources with specific interest in Recruitment and leadership abilities that will contribute to the growth of your company.
Hair Stylist /Present
* Responsible for styling client&;s hair.
* Responsible for marketing for new clients.
* Responsible for daily maintenance of salon cleaning and station sanitation.
* Responsible for providing a great experience of customer service.
Agostini Healthcare Staffing
Division Manager // Company Closed
* Responsible for development of new business.
* Developed Orientation Booklet for employees and new hires.
* Responsible for employee&;s acceptance letter and more.
* Recruited and placed qualified employees.
* Managed Health and Safety, EEOC Laws, Employee Relations and Development /Training.
* Oversee branch operations required to ensure compliance.
* Responsible for employee&;s payroll.
* Responsible for weekly reports.
* Responsible for background and drug testing for all employees.
Branch Manager //
Sr. Placement Consultant //
* Responsible for recruiting and placing qualified candidates.
* Provided exceptional customer service to both clients and candidates.
* Provided contract bids to clients and negotiated contract changes.
* Developed and maintain client relationships.
* Mentored and trained new hires.
* Help oversee and managed P&L statements.
* Oversee temporary payroll, customer sales/invoicing and other variable cost.
* Develop new accounts and increase revenue of existing accounts.
* Developed new business that generated sales by % growth.
* Managed and maintained accounts.
* Recruited and placed Direct Hire candidates, such as IT techs, Legal, PM and more.
* Oversee branch operations required to endure compliance Worker&;s Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resource, Legal Issues and WOTC, etc.
* Managed Health and Safety, EEOC, Employee Relations, and Development and Training.
Volt Service Group
Lead Sr. Recruiter //
* Responsible in the areas of recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, background checks, scheduling appointments, customer service, exit interviews and etc.
* Conduct preemployment testing, drug testing and reference checks.
* Provided training to other recruiters.
* Motivated, inspired, and lead by example for the development of the office.
* Maintain clients with weekly visit to site and evaluate client&;s staffing needs.
* Negotiated quotes and bill rates while maintaining a profitable margin.
* Handled weekly, monthly, yearly forecasting, annual budget, office bills, P&L reports, unemployment hearings and worker&;s comp issues.
* Prepared and presented proposals for small and large accounts.
* Worked as an onsite manager staffing over employees with providing exceptional customer service.
* Screened and interviewed for nonexempt and exempt positions.
* Maintain and audit all applicant records for compliance.
* Tour client&;s facilities to effectively place applicants.
* Conduct Safety Procedure.
* Address employee relation issues as well as contingent workforce questions/concerns: hiring, terminations, counseling and etc.
* Successfully recruited over workers as a OnSite Manager
* Facilitated company retention efforts by creating an evaluation new hire survey.
* Successfully reenergized team by implementing several motivational initiatives.
* Provided clients with survey to evaluate the service and productivity giving by OnSite Manager.
University Of South Carolina in Aiken, SC
Studied: Business of Administration/Psychology
Studied: Human Resources
References upon Request