Seeking a Recruiting Coordinator position that will benefit from my past work experience, marketing
education and great Multitasking skills.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Management May
INTERVIEW MAGAZINE, New York, NY
Fashion Intern, January May
• Posted advertisements for intern positions as well as screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
• Performed extensive industry research identifying fashion story opportunities for photo shoots.
• Worked closely with the management team to select readytowear clothing, accessories and
jewelry for magazine fashion spreads.
• Helped write and edit credit information and acted as a liaison with PR firms for upcoming
• Updated social media sites, Facebook and Twitter to make customers aware of new fashion trends
and fashion events.
METLIFE, New York, NY
Recruiting Coordinator, June – February
Worked hours while taking a full course load at NYU for the duration of my employment
• Handled interview scheduling and administered personality testing to potential candidates
• Implemented and managed the Recruit Workforce module of People soft.
• Performed Due Diligence which consist of criminal background check, credit issues,
Judgments/Tax Liens, W’s,etc
• Scheduled fingerprinting and drug testing appointments for potential candidates.
• Coordinated onboarding process activities for new hires and monitored successful completion of
various state insurance licenses.
• Created and maintained offer letters, new hire paperwork, benefit packages, and orientation
• Interacted with other departments and functional areas Employee Services, Benefits, Payroll,
Licensing and Information Technology to help solve employee issues.
• Worked as a liaison between seven Agency Directors and new employees to ensure proper
NYUMETROPOLITAN CENTER FOR URBAN EDUCATION, New York, NY
Department Librarian/Math Student Teacher, January – June
• Electronically cataloged books, managed material lending’s and assisted the Executive Director