• Responsible for providing fullcycle recruitment support to the Business ServicesSales Team nationwide.
• Develop recruitment processes and procedures for a new field recruiting team.
• Manage exempt level positions ongoing.
• Partner and consult with all levels of the Field Sales Group to include, Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Sales
Directors, District Sales Managers, Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Service Consultants.
• Educate Sales Teams on all aspects of the recruitment processes i.e., balancing diversity, making sound hiring decisions,
creating flexible compensation packages to attract top talent, behavioral based interview questions to better measure
candidate’s previous successes and abilities.
Justina K.Page :
WH Inc.Atlanta, Georgia
Area People Director Recruiting/HR Generalist / to /
• Responsible for supporting a Region to include Company owned Restaurants, Division Managers, District
Managers, Unit Managers, and an average of Manager Trainees.
• Responsible for sourcing, recruiting and retaining management candidates identified as fast track potentials.
• Administered management assessments, managed background check process, managed and developed Employee
Reward/ Recognition and Retention Programs, assisted in preparing Manager Trainees for Waffle House University,
facilitated quarterly class room Coach’s Clinic training sessions, planned and organized management events such as
Leadership Dinners, Team Building Sessions, Shadowing and mentoring Programs, Award Banquets, and New Comers
• Conducted legal investigations on exempt and nonexempt associates; provided summary/disciplinary recommendations
to the Legal Department.
• Managed one Human Resources Manager and two Human Resources Specialists.
• Reported to the Area Vice President of Operations. Liaison between Corporate and Field Operations.
Independent Executive Search Consultant/ to /
Projects: American Cancer Society/ Lanier Worldwide/ UCB Pharmaceutical/ Conseco Finance/ Cambrex, Inc./ Cox
Communications Inc./ Sandy Jackson & Associates Retail Search Firm.
• Developed and implemented recruiting strategies and managed the fullcycle recruiting process from start to finish.
Include executive and management level professionals in various industries Call Center Operations, Human
Resources, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, and Retail Management.
• Identified candidates through direct sourcing, internet sourcing, networking and resume screening. Managed the
fullcycle recruiting process which included, cold calling, behavioral interviews, coordination of client/candidate
interviews, hiring recommendations, candidate profiles/summaries, reference checks, salary offers/negotiations, and
compiling recruiting activity reports.
• Responsible for identifying management talent for a startup Shared Service Center in Oklahoma City and a
Customer Service Call Center in Austin, Texas. Positions included General Managers, Directors, Operations
Managers, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Project Managers, and CRM/Technology Managers.
• Sourced talent on a national basis in an effort to identify Training Managers & Supervisors for Cox locations
throughout the southeastern region.
Gaines InternationalAtlanta Georgia
Executive Search Consultant/ to /
• Sourced talent on a national basis for various positions within the Architectural, Construction, Engineering,
Facilities Management, Interior Design, Property Management and Real Estate Industries.