[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
LISA B. Phone: /
Brittany Place Web:
Pittsburgh, PA EMail:
Dynamic strategist, with an extensive record of training, staffing, and organizational development achievement, pursuing a position with a dynamic and progressive organization that will benefit from an extensive educational background and skill set, as well as a strong work ethic, attention to detail, high energy level, and proven people skills.
* years of award winning BB sales.
* years sales training and staffing.
* M.S., Human Resource Development. G.P.A. ..
* Understood curriculum design methodology and approaches.Analyzed the implementation of courses and coordinatee the input from ongoing variance analysis and make recommendations to sales managers and corporate.
* Identified employee deficiencies, formulated course improvements, and implemented revisions with the course.
* Coordinated ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness, efficiency, and appeal of the instructional system.
* Completed daily tracking including end of day course evaluations and trainee assessments.
* Maintained product/service knowledge for each account assigned by taking calls, attending team meetings, and side by side observations.
* Provided oversight for all collaborative partnership while providing continual classroom innovation.
* Assisted in development of Assistant Sales Supervisors.
* Analyzed client and account needs and directional feedback from client; then, assisted sales employee how to integrate the client&;s needs into presentation and implementation.
* Developed and recommended learning and nonlearning solutions to ensure training and facilitation supports key operational processes.
* Analyzed and measured impact of training methodologies and processes and continuous improvement efforts with management to ensure alignment to support account goals.
* Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization&;s policies and applicable laws; this includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Proficiency with various software applications programs including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
* Familiarity with/ability to learn quality measurement processes and methodologies.
* Proven experience in managing a dynamic and diverse classroom environment.
* Demonstrated excellent presentation skills including creative training techniques, and accelerated learning techniques.
* Designed learning solutions e.g., facilitation of focus groups or brainstorming/roleplaying groups.
* Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
* Developed and maintained network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates.
* Utilized knowledge of multiple staffing sources to source and screen candidates through various mechanisms direct, internet, referrals, research, relationships, job fairs, college, etc.
* Scheduled and coordinated interviews with managers. Followup with candidates upon completion of interviews. Completed preemployment screening processes including reference checks.
* Expertise in managing the recruitment lifecycle with strong skills in relationship building, critical thinking and verbal/written communications.
* Reviewed resumes for necessary skills and experience in relation to position requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting plans, including employer promotion in the marketplace, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, and interview process management.
April to October Cupboard Antiques
Researched, purchased, and sold eighteenth and nineteenth century porcelain, art, and furniture.
* Responsible for buying, selling, updating, shipping, and expediting of inventory.
* Marketed merchandise through trade show exhibits, networking, and internet.
* Sold retail collection through JS Dill Auction, Zelienople, PA.
November to June Penn Telecom, Inc
Business Communications Consultant
Attained monthly sales objectives and met required sales activity levels by contacting prospective customers by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, proposal submissions, and customer upgrades.
Directed sales and business development functions, including new product rollouts, key account
management, customer relationship development and support, contract negotiations, and order fulfillment.
* Identified and qualified prospective business customers by telephone, cold call premise visits and networking.
* Formulated and presented customer network solutions, which resulted in the highest customer satisfaction survey results companywide for five consecutive years.
* Adapted to constantly changing products in a perpetually changing industry.
* Closed sales engagements with customers by gaining commitment to implement the valueadding solution.
* Provided accurate and detailed sales forecast of identified and proposed opportunities ensuring sales quota attainment.
* Teamed with technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staff to ensure endtoend customer sales and satisfaction; driving new revenue growth from satisfied customers.
* Career success is primarily attributed to the development of interactive relationships with business accounts and employees, which has resulted in a referral network of satisfied customers and employers
May to June Commonwealth Long Distance
Corporate Sales Trainer/Recruiter
Coordinated selection, recruitment ,placement, and training of call center and outside sales representatives through advertising, job fairs, business schools, and colleges.
* Recorded data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, sales or production results, and supervisory reports on performance.
* Initiated partnering with management to develop internal communication and promote organizational and employee developmental programs through extensive needs analysis.
* Designed, planned, organized and directed orientation and training for all sales employees.
* Organized and developed training procedure manuals, guides and course materials.
* Received Corporate Sales Support Award: .
* Branch closed due to company buyout.
August to March Jacob Ash Company, Inc
Human Resource Manager
Supported the Vice President of Operations in the management of the Administrative and Sales departments.
* Selection, testing, placement, orientation, and evaluation of staff.
* Developed and implemented job flowcharts, personnel evaluations, production reports, and Employee Handbook.
November to June MCI Communications, Inc
Commercial Account Manager
Independently responsible for developing customer recognition, product rollout, and corporate sales profits within Erie,Crawford, Clearfield, Venango, and Warren counties from remote sales office. Products sold included long distance, toll free service, T broadband, and private data lines to business prospects. Increased sales and average order size by means of crossselling, upgrading, referral selling, and consistent networking.
* Promoted from Inside Commercial Account Representative to a Senior Commercial
Account Manager within the first ten months of employment.
Assisted management with the training of Basic Telephony and product knowledge for the newly employed Inside Commercial Account Representatives, as Senior Commercial Account Manager.
* Advanced to Commercial Account Executive to independently develop customer recognition, product rollout, and corporate sales profits within Erie, Warren, Clearfield, Venango, and Crawford counties, from Erie homebased office.
* Analyzed business customer needs; created and distributed collateral sales material to business prospects; and developed product and service solutions while successfully completing the sales cycle.
* Achieved % market share of Erie, with % sups to cancel.
November to November Jacob Ash Company, Inc
Inside Sales Manager
Responsible for the recruiting, training, supervision, evaluation, and subsequent success of the Inside Sales Department.
* Processed orders and provided customer service by assisting in product selection, negotiating price, performing quote entry, resolving customer questions.
* Developed sales campaigns to strategically promote the business, while monitoring and mentoring the team members, with the results of their ability to grow their account base and achieve their forecasted sales goals.
October to November Career Personnel, Inc
Assistant Recruitment Manager
Stimulated business growth and maintain outstanding customer service through knowledge of workplace issues and fair employment practices.
* Initiated and completed employment cycle from selection to placement of candidate.
* Promoted to Assistant Manager within fifteen months.
* Assisted in the training and monitoring of the Employment Recruiters.
M.S., Human Resource Development
La Roche College Pittsburgh, PA
B. A., English Writing and Literature
University of Iowa Iowa City, IA
Theodore Zobb, Sales Manager, Penn Telecom 
"Lisa was a member of my Sales Team at Penn Telecom from through . Lisa consistently exceeded her sales objectives, but even more importantly, she was a champion of customer service. Lisa exemplified the culture of "Superior Customer Service". Often customers would tell me that if we took Lisa off of their account, they would be extremely disappointed. I would recommend Lisa to any organization that is looking for a true professional who will deliver on objectives while building solid client and prospect relationships. July ,
Carole Barbour, Call Center Manager, Commonwealth Long Distance [.linkedin.com/in/lisaB.]
Lisa B. is a hard working detail oriented training manager; she has successfully managed the training department for this startup call center with professionalism and integrity. With Lisa&;s knowledge and work ethic, she would be an asset to your organization. January ,
Frank Nacarrelli, Branch Manager, MCI Communications 
"I had the pleasure of working with Lisa when I was a Branch manager for MCI Telecommunications. She was trustworthy and a self starter with a strong work ethic. Because of these attributes, I knew she could be trusted to work from our remote office in Northwest Pennsylvania. Thanks to Lisa&;s ability to build strong relationships with her prospects, we saw a significant increase in our market share there. I enjoyed the time we worked together and would not hesitate to recommend her for whatever assignment she chooses to pursue." September ,
Ronald Zvirman, Sales Manager, MCI Communications 
"Lisa worked for me as a sales executive and was an excellent rep that consistently met her sales goals and provided first rate customer service." March ,