[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bermuda Dunes Court • Frisco, TX • C: .. • H: .. •
SALES MANAGEMENT/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Awardwinning, resultsdriven manager with years of success in directing multioffice sales teams to exceed
revenue, market share, account development, and customer satisfaction goals.
ASAP CALL CENTER STAFFING & CONSULTING, Texas, AZ –
Founded, managed, and grew ASAP into a highly respected, goto service for providing business expertise and
human resources advisement to companies in the staffing and call center industries.
President/Owner – Operated and promoted services to companies that were in startup and rebuilding
mode, conducting indepth operational analysis and placing experts in human capital, technology, workflow
management, and training.
• Business Growth: Built ASAP to profitability and , average billable hours weekly, within
six months of startup.
• Staff Supervision: Recruited, trained, and managed five inhouse employees with %
• Account Development & Management: Won contracts with Fortune companies
including Countrywide Home Loans, B&E Industries, Colgate, and National Underwriters with %
customer satisfaction reported.
• Revenue Increase: Generated $. million during last six years while maintaining a %
• Company Startup: Developed business plan and budget, forecasted potential sales results,
identified office location, equipment, and technical needs, negotiated and set up new contracts, and
designed policies, procedures, processes, and tracking methods.
• Marketing: Designed website and created marketing materials for clients, employees, and job
fairs; developed company brand and promoted image recognition.
• Client Training Programs: Created and implemented training curricula on staffing, call center
operations, customer service, and sales.
• Staffing/HR Consulting Services: Advised clients on how to maximize the efficiency and
effectiveness of their recruitment insourcing, outsourcing, and offshore services and retention incentive
and motivation programs activities.
• Risk Reward Management: Managed projects related to economics, including budgeting and
• Call Center Management: Developed scripts, established lead generation sources, designed
sales strategies, and set and managed metrics.
• Operations Oversight: Directed all office and administrative activities including purchasing,
billing, and budgeting.
• Product Marketing: Presented and sold timekeeping software and related user training.
EMPLOYEE BRIDGE, Dallas Fort Worth, TX –
Hired to turn around and manage staffing service with seven offices including Personnel One and TeleSource
offering direct hire, temptohire, and temporary personnel.
Director of Sales – – After successfully reversing five branches from a deficit status into
profitability and closing/consolidating two others, earned promotion and continued growing and adding
• Business Growth: Increased revenue by % through successful crossselling of niche
• Account Development: Won outsourcing contracts with Fortune companies, including
Henry Company, AEGON Insurance.
• Executive Liaison: Gained entry to Clevel prospects and presented customized solution
• Staff Supervision: Provided motivating leadership and inspired a culture of empowerment
NENA L. PAGE TWO
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
Area Manager – – Recruited to manage seven profit centers in Dallas Fort Worth market
that all were underperforming and with five in deficit finances.
• Staff Supervision: Took employees who were working with no goals, instituted ambitious
objectives, provided training and leadership, and in six months led the team to achieve an average % of
• Financial Oversight: Managed business with $ million in revenues; handled full profit and
• Business Turnaround: Quickly executed management strategy that reduced the number of
offices, replaced nonperforming staff with strong talent, and successfully grew the five remaining offices
• Operations Management: Oversaw order taking and fulfillment, customer satisfaction, payroll
adjustments, client followup, candidate placement, and billing.
TRC STAFFING, Dallas, TX –
Located in states, TRC provides traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing, and
management services to some of the country’s leading companies.
Director of Major Accounts – – Directed the selling, executing, and managing of major
accounts, in addition to serving on the board of directors with accountability for designing major account
• Revenue & Account Growth: Sold more than $ million in national accounts including
developing business with Affiliated Computer Systems, FTMortgage, and Affiliated Computer Systems
• Honors: Achieved recognition as member of % Club and Regents Club .
Branch Manager – – Managed more than $ million in revenues in three office locations
placing % clerical personnel with high gross profit margins.
• Revenue Growth: Increased billed hours by more than % in less than one year.
• Business Development: Closed $ million in outsourcing business.
• Staff Supervision: Motivated, mentored, and managed five direct reports.
• Operations Management: Maintained full responsibility for sales, customer service, and
INTERIM PERSONNEL, Dallas Fort Worth, TX –
Now Spherion Staffing Service Company information.
Area Manager – Oversaw total operations for Irving and Dallas branches with $. million annual
• Business Development: Closed Fortune account, which generated $. million annually,
and secured business with Foster Grant, Mentor H/S, and Sealand.
• Profit Increase: Achieved % gross profit and % ROS after allocation of overhead.
• Revenue Growth: Increased revenues by % and profits by % versus prior year
and succeeded in moving branch from a deficit into profitability. Increased revenues by % versus prior
• National Status: Ranked in the nation for highest sales in the fourth quarter .
• Honors: Earned such recognitions as Award of Distinction, Sales Recognition, Fiscal
Achievement, Sales Task Force, President’s Forum, and Operations Task Force.
• Advancement: Held positions as Account Executive, Client Service Manager, and Branch
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Eastfield College, Garland, TX
Courses in Business and Liberal Arts
Ongoing professional development training in:
Sales Training, ISMS Leadership & Management Training, Management Training,
IMPACT Training Major Account Sales, Massey Sales Training, PeopleSoft Training, and
Reseller for Quest Timekeeping Software
Currently pursuing Six Sigma and Kaizen Certification
CCNG Nonprofit – Former Elected Representative for the DFW Region
• Motivate multisite teams to deliver compelling presentations, convert prospects into clients, provide
timely followup, efficiently resolve problems, and focus on customer satisfaction.
• Oversee all account management activities, including cold calls, prospect development,
relationship building, territory expansion, profit margin increase, and finance control.
• Employ superior interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills in responding to
company, employee, and client needs.
• Train team members to identify and proactively respond to customer requirements using a client
Demonstrate broad strengths in: