[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Dean D. CIR, SP
rd Pl Se, Kent, Wa
Summary of Qualifications
• Over years of Staffing/Recruiting/Research, HR, Training, Management,
Resource/Talent Management, and Project Management experience in Fortune
companies. Consistently recognized for my commitment, hard work, and can do
• Expert in “Lean Recruiting” with the ability to analyze recruiting models resulting in
decreased time to fill ratio, budget spend, and increase in ROI and productivity.
• Highly experienced in AZ full cycle recruiting, employment law and more. Expert in
staffing matrix, reporting, Account Management, OFCCP, AA compliance, HR
Partnerships, EEO, on boarding, requirements gathering, pipeline building, and more.
• Experienced recruiting for Agency/ Contingent, Startup, Consulting, Corporate,
Executive, College/Campus, Diversity, and International.
• High degree of expertise sourcing in several vertical to include; Retail,
Military/Government, Healthcare/Medical/Hospital, Localization,
Technical/IT/Engineering/TelcoDevelopers, PMs. Testers, Architects and more,
Banking/Finance, Creative, Biomedical/Biotech, Sales/Marketing, Gaming,
Linguistics, HR, Legal, Call Center, Niche, high volume, and more.
• Expert in behavioral interviewing, Looklisology, and BTOS.
• Experience managing recruiting budgets and all vendor relationships, Expert in most
HRISPeoplesoft, SAP and more, KPIs, ATSTaleo, Resumix, Remex, Xpten and
more, CRM and staffing systems to include selection, implementation, and
maintenance. Outstanding Talent Acquisition skills.
• Staffing thought leader who is a Subject Matter Expert in sourcing, candidate
generation/pipe building, account management, research and sourcing techniques
such as; Boolean strings, xraying, flip searching, ASA, Social
Networking/Media/WEB ., SEO, TSO, peeling back, job boards, and more.
• Created, planned, and organized a staffing programs that exceeded the company’s
needs in an everchanging business environment by raising staffing/sourcing levels
% while cutting recruiting costs % and recruiting time %.
• Trained recruiters and hiring managers in sourcing and interviewing techniques that
resulted in an increase in hiring of %.
• Recipient of Gold Stars from Microsoft. Gold Star is to recognize, reward, and retain
high–performing employees within a given organization. I received the Gold Star for
hiring + professionals, in a single year, and being recognized as a
sourcing/research Subject Matter Expert SME, this allowed the business to execute
on its strategic plan.
• Exceeded all hiring goals by hiring over + professionals worldwide, which was
over % of goal. Averaged exceeding goal by % during career.
• Recipient of diversity awards, showing excellence in diversity staffing.
• Received Special Achievement award for starting and managing top revenue
producing technical office in Remedy company history.
Wirestone –Sr. Recruiter
• Managed and performed full life cycle recruiting for all offices across the US.
Managed campus recruiting, vendor management, Account Management, on
boarding, diversity programs, ATS selection, campus program and staffing and
sourcing process creation and implementation.
• Recruited for all levels and types of positions to include but not limited to: Producers,
Solution Architects, PMs, Developers, Account Directors, Copywriters, Flash
Developers, Finance, Social Media Managers, Web Analytics and Art Directors.PM
for all Hr. and Staffing projects.
Hewlett Packard CDI Sr. Sourcing Lead
• Sourcing and screening candidates for HP Professional Services. Sourcing for
profiles such as;
PM, Consultant, Implementer, SAM, and more.
• Training staffing professionals and sourcing techniques.
Avanade Search WizardsVendor Senior Sourcer/Researcher
• Act as Senior Sourcer/Researcher for this multimillion dollar services company.
• Pioneering new research and sourcing methodologies, leading to the pipelining of the
top % consultants within the US, while increasing competitive intelligence.
Microsoft Search WizardsVendor Sr. Talent Sourcer/Recruiter
• Sourcing and screening candidates for Microsoft Online Services Division. PM for
special projects to include Diversity, process improvement and more.
• Sourcing for profiles such as; PM, SDE, Search, Sales, SDET, C++, C, Java, AI,
Social Media, Search, Machine Learning, algorithms, mobile and more.
Microsoft Corp Lead Staffing Consultant, PM
• Staffing lead of recruiters while still caring a full requirements load. The recruiting
team surpassed their goals by an average of %. Utilized “lean recruiting”
techniques to cut recruiting time by % for all assigned groups.
• Created, implemented, and managed a project initiative to increase hiring of technical
women that resulted in a % increase in technical women hiring. Recognized
• PM, working on numerous projects to include CARROT, International Staffing Project,
Shares Project, SWITSMSG Women in technology, Diversity Program Manager,
Localization, NGS, VAP. All project completed on time and under budget. Supported
several groups to include, Security, Sales, PM, marketing, MED and more.
• Successful hired senior level personnel utilizing my superior executive recruiting
knowledge and skills.
• Created a program HMCSP Project to bring the hiring manager closer to staffing,
resulting in wide spread increase in hiring within MED Mobile Embedded Devices of
• Performed account management functions as SC, producing Client Sat ratings that
always exceeded the goal.
Nuprecon Employment & Development Manager
• Responsible for the full recruiting life cycle for all open positions. Created
staffing/recruiting strategies, account management, handled all advertising, and
managed recruiting budget. Increased staffing % while cutting recruiting costs %
and decreasing recruiting time %. Managed campus programs.
• Performed HR function to include: EEO, FMLA, on boarding, Compensation, and
Covansys Regional Recruiter/Manager, Branch/Resource Manager, HR, Training
• Performed HR functions for Branch to include EEO. FMLA, ADA, on boarding, Hiring,
Firing, NEO and more Managed data and report generation. Diversity and Campus
PM for whole company,
• Recruited for positions worldwide for various roles including those requiring security
clearances. Consistently beat hiring goals by an average of %.
DMR Recruiter/Manager, Resource/Project Manager
• Exceeded hiring goals by %. Increased the number of referrals hired by
Managed team of recruiters, created and managed campus programs.
Remedy Recruiter/Manager, Trainer
• Implemented staffing best practices that resulted in a % increase in recruiting while
cutting recruiting time % and costs %. Filled positions requiring security
clearances. Branch Manager responsible for: P&L, hiring, firing, SOP, on boarding,
operations, accounting and more. Trained new employees in sourcing, HR, HRIS,
sales, and general business subjects.
ECA Technical Recruiter/Manager/Trainer
• Created the technical staffing division, creating business/hiring/sourcing strategies
and forecasts. Hired, trained and managed recruiters. Increased company recruiting
by %. I was the top recruiter for the company for straight years. Cut recruiting
costs by % while decreasing recruiting time %.
United States Army HR, PM, Staffing
• Worked with ACAP to help soldiers leaving the military find jobs worldwide. Trained
soldiers on general military skills, resume writing, Avionics, business skills, and
communications. Held secret security clearance.
BS HR Management Bellevue University
Continuing Education/Certificates: AIRSCIR, Staffing Institute Certified Staffing
Professional, Diversity Recruiting, Lean Recruiting, Sourcing/Recruiting and Interviewing
Morgan Method, HR Best Practices, Human Resource management Advance Course,
Ergonomics, Electronic Recruiting Course, Recruiting on the Internet Course, HRIS for
the IT World, Staffing and Training Best Practices, PM beginning and Advance course,
SAT, SPHR course review.
Affiliations and Misc
DAV, SHRM, Northwest Recruiters Association, Sourcing , Adjunct Professor at Arbita
, Member Pi G