[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Marguerite K. F.
Mount Joy, PA
Offering over years of Human Resources Administration/ Management experience
with unionized and nonunionized environments in manufacturing and service industries.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Development of policies and procedures with line management and union reps.
* Experienced in union contract negotiations.
* Conducting and coordinating training sessions for supervisors.
* Development and implementation of Affirmative Action Plan and objectives.
* Employee Performance Reviews and Employee Relations.
* Employee recruiting, terminations and retirement processes.
* Management of Workers Compensation, including development and implementation
of safety programs.
* Benefits administration management including supervising Benefits Specialist.
* Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook,
Publisher, and Quicken.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND WORK HISTORY
Lancaster Lebanon IU
On call position working with special needs children in various school districts.
Human Resources Administrator Parttime / /
Conestoga Title Insurance, Lancaster, PA
All aspects of human resources management for over employees.
* Key areas of responsibilities included
employment, reference checking, setting up interviews, benefits enrollment, personnel file preparation, and
other miscellaneous tasks.
Residential Real Estate Sales Parttime
Brokers included: Prudential, Coldwell Banker, and Long & Foster.
Was responsible for assisting residential buyers and sellers, advised clients about marketing, finance, basic real estate law, and was member of the National Association of Realtors, PA
Human Resources Administration
Temporary Positions, Lancaster, PA
Held various temporary Human Resource administration positions at Woodstream CorpPurchasing Asst and HR Admin Asst; D&E Communications, and HealthGuard while attending to family matters.
* HealthGuard I was responsible for employment processes, screening applications, acknowledging resumes
received, setting up interviews, checking references, orientation preparation, coordinating the month follow
up orientation program, job posting. Developed and applicant log using new software. Also utilized software to make organizational charts for the company. Edited and published bimonthly company newsletter.
* D&E, I was responsible for the employment processes working closely with the Employment Manager,
reference checking, maintaining resumes/applications and keeping an applicant log, reference checking,
background checks, setting up interviews, preparing paperwork for orientation, benefit enrollment, job
posting, acknowledging resumes received, maintaining employment website.
F., Marguerite Resume Page
* Woodstream, responsibilities included processing purchase orders, checking prices for accuracy, faxing to
vendor and follow up on purchase orders; maintaining purchase order log and notebooks. Filled in
human resources when one of the regular employees was out sick, screening applications, checking
references, setting up interviews and organizing new employee paperwork.
Human Resources / Personnel Manager
Armstrong World Industries, Lancaster, PA
Served as Personnel Manager for several departments, and was responsible for over unionized employees in the plant, warehouse, and samples departments.
* Administered and participated in grievance and arbitration process, served on the management bargaining committee during contract negotiations.
* Managed and counseled line management in the interpretation and implementation of policies, programs, procedures, and labor agreement, disciplinary matters and handling employee problems.
* Conducted interviews and orientation sessions for production and maintenance staff.
* Conducted and coordinated training sessions.
* Directed and collaborated with line management and union representatives in development of policies
* Responsible for employee terminations and retirements.
* Managed workers&; compensation cases; assisted in safety program development.
* Supervised Benefits Specialists, counseling employees and management regarding benefits.
Selected achievements include:
+ Served on a committee to implement a new time keeping system to replace time cards. The group
received a "Managers&; Award for Excellence to this endeavor.
+ Also served on a committee to develop a selfdirected team for a new production line which also earned
the group a Managers&; Award for Excellence.
+ Worked with union representatives to decrease the number of cases pending arbitration.
Armstrong Marietta Carpet Plant
* Supervised wide range of employee services such as the Activities Association, vending concessions,
and education program.
* Accountability for all employee activities including recruitment, hiring, and orientation of hourly and
nonexempt salaried employees.
* Participated in planning and directing existing employee relations programs, including hourly
performance reviews, discipline reports, absenteeism, and employee recognition.
* Employed plant communications, personal contact and assistance in the development and coordination
of plant personnel programs to ensure favorable employee relations in a nonunion plant.
Selected achievements include:
+ Drafted and implemented plant&;s Affirmative Action Plan and objectives.
+ Developed a perfect attendance recognition program.
Seasonal Parttime Sales Associate / /
Boscov&;s Department Store, Lancaster, PA
Seasonal parttime positions handling various duties and responsibilities during three Holiday seasons.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
M. Ed. Counseling, Millersville University, Millersville, PA
B.A. Psychology, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
Professional Certifications include: HIAA Fundamentals of Health Insurance & Managed Care ● Interaction Management DuPont STOP Safety Program ● Quality Management ● Process Improvement ● Interviewing Team problem Solving ●Implementing Change ● Benchmarking ● PA State Certified Realtor ● H&R Block Tax Course Certified Instructor Development Dimensions International