[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Highlights of Qualifications
• Leadership, vision, and dedication
• Strong practical and theoretical foundation in career enhancement
• Experience with business development as well as staff development
relationship with leading industry professionals
White Paladin, Shawnee,
New business development and
Providing the best fit solution
for strategic staffing needs.
As a trusted adviser providing the best professionals for our clients.
Areas of specialization:
• SharePoint, Silverlight, WPF, WCF
• Business Analyst: Visio,MS Office
• Application Architect: Data Modeling, Internet, Intranet
•Application Developer:VB.NET,C,.NET,VB, ASP.NET, Java, Visual Studio,
• Middleware: COM, DCOM, COM+, XML, AJAX
• DB Architect:CA,ERWIN,Embarcadero,Popkin
• DB Developer: Proc, PL/SQL,TOAD, Stored
• DB Administrator:Development,
• Data Architect/Data Modeler:CA ERWin,Popkin, Case Studio,DB, BI
• DB Admin:VLDB,SAP BW,UDB,Oracle, Red Brick,Sybase
• ETL Developer:Abinitio, Data Junction, DataStage, Informatica
• Report Developer:Crystal Enterprise, Microstrategy, Brio,Cognos,Business
• ERP:SAP, Oracle Fusion, Lawson,Great Plains
• SCM:SAP, Lawson,BAAN,i,Ariba,Manugistics
• Functional Consultant
• Technical Consultant • Architect
• Developer • System Admin.
• DBA • Report Writer
• Cloud computing
System Development and Support
• Project Manager
• System Architect: Blue Printing
• Systems Admin/Systems Engineer:Unix HP, Sun,AIX,
LINUX,Batch Processing, Configuration Management, Security,
Network Development and Support:
• Network Architect: Blue Printing, System Architect
• Network Admin:MS Windows XP,NT, , Outlook,
• Network Engineer:CISCO,CCNE,CCNA, CCIE, Citrix,Nortel, Routers,
• Storage, SAN, data deduplication, NetApp, VM, EMC
• Information Security, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Intrusion
• Nursing Informatics
• Clinical Informatics
Yoh IT, Overland Park,
Delivering high impact talent
providing people for enterprises that leverage knowledge and technology
for competitive advantage. Recruiting of fulltime and contract
employees for clients nationwide with primary focus on Kansas
City metro area.
Doubling the number of billing contractors within first days significantly
• Mentoring of peers
including innovation and process improvement leading to increased revenue
streams, passive candidate generation, and new clients.
• Providing candidates
and client companies with the “best fit” solution for their strategic
Talent Scouts, Inc.,
Providing candidates and client
companies with the “best fit” solution. Incorporating a synergistic
approach utilizing a methodical and proven process that results in a
mutually beneficial relationship. Responsible for full life cycle recruiting
including direct sourcing and closing of candidates. Additional responsibilities
include staff development and training, marketing, trade shows, and
web site content. Experience with executive as well as technical
• Increased revenue $,+ within first days
• Facilitating a team approach resulting in monthly revenues
exceeding each preceding month
• Developed and implemented new sourcing techniques resulting
in %+ increase in
Brought in by President to
transform recruiting operations and institute best practices. Responsible
for full life cycle recruiting including direct sourcing and closing
of Subject Matter Expert and executive level candidates for all functional
areas including Enterprise Mobility, Management Consulting, Content
Management, Sales, Business Development, Life Sciences, SAP, Managed
Services, Enterprise Value Management, ERP, and Systems Integration.
Training of staffing team. Tenacious persistence and relentless pursuit
of success nurturing an environment of achievement.
• Design, development, and implementation of proprietary Internet
recruiting training manual/
methodology reducing cost of hires over $,
• Successful strategic staffing of Subject Matter Experts leading
to $M+ pipeline
• Integration of best practices reducing time to fill metrics resulting
in savings of over $,
Gateway, Poway, CA
Recruited by Senior Vice President
of Human Resources for the newly created and hand picked Executive Recruiting
team. Integrating as well as educating and influencing change management.
Precipitating the metamorphosis of the site recruiting operational model.
Training of staffing team.
Restructuring recruiting model for Kansas City, MO site resulting in
reduction of time to hire
and increasing quality of hires
• Lead generation resulting in additional sales of $,
Reducing reliance on staffing agencies saving $,+ company wide.
San Jose, CA
Recruiter, Global Practices
Full life cycle recruiting
for premier architect of eBusiness Infrastructure professional services
company. Significantly reducing cost of hires by designing, developing,
and implementing an Internet recruiting methodology. Empowering others
to be successful by providing the necessary resources.
Significantly reduced cost of hires saving over $,,
Recruiting responsibility for all of North America reducing SG&A
Lead an initiative to create a sales pipeline within the entertainment
industry resulting in increased month over month revenue
Labette Community College,
Taught Introduction to Psychology.
Prepared lectures, study guides, tests, and facilitated learning.
ABLE Inc, Caledonia,
Helped individuals with developmental
disabilities to reach their fullest potential. Assisted with
activities of daily living,
recreational activities, and community living skills. Developed and
implemented skill training, behavioral, and educational programs.
Training and development of staff.
Chileda Habilitation Institute,
La Crosse, WI
Developed and implemented skill
training, behavioral, educational, and vocational programs. Designed
and programmed training for the individuals served by the agency. Training
of new staff. Development of Individual Education Program, Individual
Outcome Process, and future assistance for individuals served. Supported
activities of daily living, recreational activities, and community living
skills. Evaluation of staff.
Master of EducationProfessional
Development: University of WisconsinLa Crosse,
Bachelor of SciencePsychology:
University of WisconsinLa Crosse,