• Make monthly payroll of approximately , Employees Permanent, Contractual and
• Working on Computerized payroll and have extensive knowledge of card swapping
• Provide payroll related information for internal and external audits.
• Maintain record, enter and update in leaves of all employees.
• Assist in calculation and maintaining of all leave entitlement data
• Check out the attendance report of all departments and leave application
• Making, Sorting and distribution of salaries sheets to management & nonmanagement
• Record maintain of Attendance Sheet of all countrywide employees.
• Records of staff pay and benefits e.g. leave, medical records are kept up to date and
adherence to corporate standards and terms and conditions of service monitored.
• Assist HR Manager in salary and other employee benefit survey.
• Making and updating list of EOBI, Social security on monthly basis.
• Ensure medical claims processed accurately.
• EFU Health Insurance Issuance of Health Cards, Insure Employees, Maintaining
Insurance List, Medical Claims
• Monthly updating EFU induction / deduction list of employee.
• Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and ensure queries resolved on time.
Screen telephone calls for the Senior Manager HR.
• Resolve Queries of Employees related to Salary and Leaves.
• Monitor daily attendance in HRMS and manually in Registers.
• Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure
the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
• Update list of Employees whom Employee Card is issued.
• Submit monthly report manpower to HR manager
• Management Reports Organograms, Monthly Report, Monthly Department / Designation
• All Other Assignments Assigned By Senior Manager HR & Management.
• Assist in Adhoc reports as and when assigned.,/=