[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
EDUCATION THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHAPEL HILL
B.A. in Exercise and Sport Science, Concentration in Management & Administration; May
Minors in Coaching Education & Sociology, Major GPA .
NCAA Athlete, Cross Country, Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field
EXPERIENCE Insight Global, Inc, Vienna, VA
Professional Recruiter, / to Present.
• Promoted into a senior recruiting role after months as an entry level recruiter,
averaging over $, of revenue generated per week.
• Tasked with training new recruiters.
• Responsible for gathering requirements, qualifying all incoming requisitions, and
responsible for technical writing of job orders for internal use.
• Acted as an account manager; taking on responsibility for client accounts.
Technical Recruiter, / to /.
• Recruited for a wide range of Information Technology jobs for both
private and federal organizations, and placed candidates in positions
requiring Top Secret, TS/SCI Clearances, as well as CI and Full Scope
• Sought out, contacted and profiled an average of candidates a
week by performing phone screening interviews as well as face to
• Walked candidates through the employment process; matching with
appropriate positions, setting up and preparing candidates for interviews,
negotiating wage and benefits, and maintaining relationships with candidates
• Managed candidate timesheets, payroll, benefits, background screens and drug
• Generated and cold called leads for potential business with Insight
Global, set meetings, and accompanied sales staff on meetings as a technical
advisor & liaison.
East Chapel Hill High School, Chapel Hill, NC
Assistant Cross Country Coach, / to /
• Supervised and managed + athletes on a daily basis.
• Responsible for writing season long workout plans, daily workouts, weightlifting
plans, and supervising athletes’ performance of these workouts.
• Coordinated travel and hotel arrangements, enter athletes in meets, record race
result statistics, etc.
Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Durham, NC
Operations Intern, / to /
• Worked with all aspects of stadium management, game day operations, and ticket
• Experience in crowd & parking management, fan assistance, promotions, facility
management and problem solving during baseball games.
Nike Athletic Camps, Asheville, NC
Running Camp Counselor, / to /
• Lived with & supervised high school cross country athletes.
• Taught daily seminars on running performance, team dynamics, racing strategy,
• Aided in the organization of student groups, camper assignment,
seminar schedules, etc.
SKILLS & Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage
CPR/AED Certified For the Professional Rescuer
ASEP Nationally Certified Coach
HONORS Dean’s List Student, Semesters
NCAA Athlete, Cross Country and Track & Field, Earned Walter Poole
Endowed Athletic Scholarship
Selected for Atlantic Coast Conference Academic Honor Roll on occasions
ACTIVITIES High School Tutor, East Chapel Hill School
UNC CHAPEL HILL Carolina Athletic Association Public Relations Committee Member
CREED, Rising Stars Leadership Academy Graduate
½ Street NW, Washington, DC
MATTHEW R. H.