[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SCOTT S. E BERKELEY ST , BOSTON, MA
I seek to become part of a growing company that encourages my personal growth, creativity and enthusiasm to succeed. I am an aggressive, enthusiastic leader with strength in team building, time management and achieving growth in revenue. My positive energy has been in the forefront of my professional successes and will be a great addition to any new venture.
/ Present; Robert Half Technology, Account Manager
* Recruit Information Technology professionals for firms specializing in web development, multiplatform systems integration, network security, and technical support.
* Place IT professionals in projectbased and fulltime positions
* Market services digitally and inperson to encourage new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services.
* Manage ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants.
/ /; Verizon Wireless, Sales Manager
* Highest Grossing Store in Region, //
* Most Monthly Quotas Attained Annually,
* Colorado BB Specialist: Met with small/medium size business owners to open & solidify corporate accounts
* Worked with a dedicated store team to provide an outstanding, successful and rewarding experience for each customer.
* Oversaw and managed all store sales, training, team development, operations and inventory management.
* Increased monthly sales from Units per month to Units per month, repositioning the store to rank among the top highest grossing stores in the Mountain Region.
* Expanded and maintained relationships with small business accounts and individual customers through direct social networking including but not limited to: Craigslist, Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter, outside publicity events throughout Colorado, and instore promotional marketing events.
* Motivated staff and advanced store goals by developing a supportive team spirit, offering regular training and encouragement, recognizing and rewarding individual achievement, and offering individual incentives that promoted store ownership.
//; Verizon Wireless, Sales Associate
* Two time President&;s Club Winner, &
* Top Sales Consultant in Mountain Region, //
* Top Sales Consultant in Colorado Market. //
* Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
* Maintained high level of product knowledge in an ever changing tech market
* Built a strong working relationship with clients to gain deep understanding of their business needs
* Solicited, sold, & maintained relationships with regional companies to gain understanding of their business needs
/ /; Monarch High School Lacrosse Head Coach
/ /; Sales Associate Almighty Heroes Media Group
* Developed strategic product placement for Almighty Heroes Toy lines sold in retail chains such as Target, WalMart, Toys R&;Us, & Lifeway.
* Secured customer orders as part of the International Christian Bible Show in Orlando, FL.
* Developed plans and call reports for CBA Show customer followup in order to secure unconfirmed customer orders.
* Met with religious leaders and business executives for feedback and product development input to progress the Almighty Heroes brand.
* Secured major International and Domestic accounts.
* / /; University of Colorado/Denver; Business Management Major
* / /; University of Hartford /Associates Degree
* / /; St. Andrew&;s School/High School Diploma
* / /; Member Division Men&;s Lacrosse Team / University of Hartford