[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Avenida Rafael Cabrera
Edificio Brasil Piso D
Las Palmas de Canaria
Highly motivated and diligent character. Able to work well both in a team and as an individual. Ambitious with a great will to succeed.
June December TomTom Amsterdam
Production Planner and Inventory Specialist
* Responsible for planning of raw and finished materials for global sales.
* Main task is to ensure the monthly sales forecast is built and available for shipment in the current month.
* Secondary tasks include, raw material planning for the quarterly sales forecast and purchasing sufficient collateral for the following days.
* Daily communication with Asian and European production plants.
* Targeted with driving costs down for all parts of the production process. Measured and successfully completed in all months to date.
* Solely responsible for all reporting of monthly production costs to VP of operations for use in monthly board level reviews.
* Daily communication with sales director and logistics team to enable all possible sales are built and ready for customer delivery dates and project deadlines.
* Main stakeholder in launching of new products on time and with correct country and software priority.
* Responsible for EMEA inventory. Including material scrapping, end of life products and movements to other business units. Accountability for materials chosen and keeping costs low.
* Project leader in month, quarter and year end reconciliation. Ensuring all stock levels and transactions are aligned with the third party warehouse.
October June TomTom Amsterdam
Senior Sales logistics specialist, responsible for United Kingdom and Nordic regions.
* Sales logistics team is responsible for the loading of all sales orders globally, creating deliveries and managing transportation to customers.
* Main job task is to manage production and stock levels of all materials to deliver orders in order of importance and priority.
* Supplementary tasks are to maintain order book and communicate regularly with account teams and customers.
* Responsible for all communication with third party warehouse and transport company for Europe, Middle East and Africa EMEA regarding delivery process, priority production and priority shipments.
* Responsible for hitting month, quarter and year targets for all shipments.
* Back up for the head of Sales logistics, with overall responsibility for team
July October Avaya Guildford
EMEA Senior Business Support consultant
Senior of Pan European, Middle East and Africa EMEA sales
Sales Operations team is responsible for supporting the internal sales and projects teams in the quotation, ordering and delivery process.
Responsibility for team&;s compliance with Sabannes and Oxley
auditors, customer contracts and all legal requirements.
Interaction with sales teams in the United States and Asia regions, for
global customer accounts.
Accountable for the development of new and streamlining of current
First point of escalation
Coaching and training of team members.
Key decision maker over new PanEMEA accounts and overview of all
Reporting of team Key Performance Indicators for senior management.
Continuing of all previous job roles and responsibilities as consultant.
Sept July Avaya Guildford
EMEA Business Support consultant
Working closely with the customer, internal project and sales teams to successfully install communication systems for large EMEA accounts, including Orange, DELL and MARS.
Coordinate the quotation, ordering and delivery of all products and services.
Conduct and actively participate in weekly team meetings and conference calls.
Initiated major process change for the ordering, delivery and invoicing of orders.
Daily customer issues prioritised, dealt with and solved. Including invoicing, vendor management and service installation.
Exceeded customer, country and regional revenue targets.
June Sept Avaya Guildford
Customer Support Specialist
Temporary charge of the UK and Ireland orders desk, results and
feedback led to promotion.
Processing and maintaining product orders for largest Avaya distributor.
Order process and coordination of deliveries to project plans for all
Direct support to the UK and Ireland Sales managers.
Accountable for clean order process from customer quote to billing.
June October Sandhurst Town Football Club
The club is the largest junior club in north Hants. Includes over teams including girl&;s football and mini soccer from years of age.
Head of coaching for youth football
Developing year olds from junior into adult football.
Head of coaching team, including goalkeeping and conditioning.
Plan and execute weekly technical and tactical coaching sessions.
Manage, motivate and discipline team.
Writing plans for squad, club progression and growth across seasons.
Formed and presented a development plan for club members to respect, treat and prevent injuries.
Founder member of discipline committee for the entire junior club.
Founder coach of minisoccer.
Initiated and responsible for the youth preseason tournament.
Assisting in the implementation of a development adult team.
Wye Valley Sports College Wycombe
Sports Camp Manager
Employment and management of members of staff, aged from to
All management responsibilities and main contact with the event owner.
In overall charge of over children&;s attendance and safety. Aged from
to years of age.
Organised and took daily meetings to arrange delegation of roles and
responsibilities to plan and control the day&;s events.
Qualifications Bachelor of Science Degree in Sports and Exercise Science University of Surrey, St. Mary&;s College, Twickenham
ALevel Physical Education
City and Guilds, football Coaching NVQ Level two, Teaching, Coaching and Instructing
UEFA B coaching Badge
Referees level three Badge
Key stage , and Teaching, Coaching and Instructing
Wye Valley Sports College, High Wycombe
Full GCSE Grades
Sandhurst School, Berkshire
Intermediate Excel training Certificate
Studying Spanish for months and continuing to do so
via personal tutor after recent marriage to Spanish wife.
Certificate in Beginners Spanish from Cervantes institute.
Fully computer literate. With experience of MS outlook, word, excel and power point.
Highly experienced SAP user.
Highly experienced Business Intelligence user.
Siebel knowledge and user.
Cognos knowledge and user.
Full clean Driving License.