[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
G. MARIA IGOREVNA
, YuzhnoSakhalinsk, Mira avenue., A
Tel.: + , email:
Sakhalin Energy Investment Company Ltd
Sakhalin project, operated by Royal Dutch Shell
Supply Chain Specialist
Analysis of Company demands and procurement planning
* Support development and management of contracting and procurement medium and longterm strategies;
* Perform market analysis, search for new suppliers and contractors;
* Analyze data on expenditures by categories and suppliers;
* Participate in identifying improvement and cost saving opportunities;
* Evaluate the necessity of replacement of existing contracts;
* Consult with customers to ensure sufficient planning of contracting and procurement activities.
Contract Pre & PostAward Management
* Develop commercial strategies for planned contracts;
* Prepare bidlists and prequalify suppliers as necessary;
* Prepare invitation to tender documents / issue requests for quotations;
* Evaluate commercial bids;
* Prepare negotiation strategies and undertake contacts and procurement negotiations as appropriate;
* Award contracts and purchase orders in compliance with company procedures, HSE and other standards and requirements;
* Participate in the reviews of commercial performance and achievements of key performance indicators;
* Expedite material delivery, monitoring order progress and take remedial actions if needed;
* Promote safety and awareness among supply chain and contractor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate;
* Ensure contract and purchase order close out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required;
* Maintain contracts / procurement database considering all changes.
* Manage Purchase Order automation process
Exxon Neftegas Limited, Sakhalin branch
Sakhalin project, operated by ExxonMobil
Accounts Payable Specialist
* Daily review and coordinate invoice processing activities;
* Verify incoming invoices and payment requests to ensure they meet minimum invoice processing requirements;
* Post vendor invoices and internal payment request documents in payment system;
* Timely process invoices into payment system to avoid late payments;
* Communicate with vendors and company departments, solve problems with unpaid invoices, reconcile accounts;
* Perform regular analysis of company low value invoices to identify opportunities for more efficient purchasing tools utilization;
* Prepare and submit department&;s key performance indicator report;
Far Eastern State Railway University
Institute of Accounting, finance analysis and audit
Diploma Qualification: Economist
Russian State Trade and Commerce University
Institute of law
Major: Civil Law
Diploma Qualification: Lawyer honor diploma
Good PC skills MS Office, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, Internet Explorer.
Experienced SAP, IDEAS for Windows user.
Good English language skills.
Good adaptation skills, fast and able learner.
Able to work under pressure.
Excellent team player.
Able to carry out extra functions.
Good organizational skills.