[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
W. Plum St Apt H,
Fort Collins, CO
Extensive experience spanning years in software and telecommunications, covering wide range of solutions and services, especially in the Technical and Business Analysis requirements, and PreSales. Experience with AT&T, Lucent technologies and Verizon products and services. Particularly strong skills in Systems Analysis, Project Management, Deployment and Customer support. Operations, multisystem integration, detailed specifications and technical writing skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Good relationshipbuilding with Customers and Management. Excellent ability to plan, prioritize and multitask. Ability to work independently. Experience in all aspects of the Telecom industry: Wireless, Transport, Switching, hands on experience in G CDMA, SDH/SONET, ATM, DSL networks and equipment. I have worked in Telecom projects in Europe, Middle East and SouthAmerica.
TECHNICAL & PROFESIONAL SKILLS
Application of Telecommunications Management Network TMN, eTOM, ITIL principles to service provider and enterprise networks
Operations: Detailed understanding of Telecommunications services and processes and required system capabilities in support of enterprise, small/medium business and consumer services in ILEC/PTT and CLEC environments.
Analytical: Requirements collection, Business Process Analysis, Workflow Analysis, Data and Process Modeling, Reports to management, Proposal Development.
Leadership: Technical Manager, Product/Program Manager, Lead Engineer.
Familiarity with Systems, Tools and Technologies
OSS/BSS: Billing and Charging, Provisioning, Service Assurance / Fault management, Trouble Ticketing, CRM, Order Management, Work flow, and Mediation systems. Call Center and NOC operations. CDMA, SONET/SDH, ATM, ADSL, familiar with IP routing protocols, Private Line, Frame Relay, VoIP. Unix/C, Oracle. Technical writing, customization and development specs documents, strong software development experience C, C++, database/SQL, UNIX, ksh scripting. Very knowledgeable and proficient in MS Office tools, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, function point tools, Outlook, and MS Project
CONSULTANT. Colorado Springs, Colorado Aug May
IT consultant at Verizon. Systems and solutions Architect, part of a multitier systems team working in a Services Management Platform OSS/BSS, to automate customer ordering fulfillment. We developed layover architecture from existing provisioning systems, to provide customers&; configuration DB and complete ordering life cycle including Billing. We worked under ITIL and eTom standards. This platform is to cover all existing and future Verizon products and services. My job included design and develop architecture solutions for the products as they were integrated into the platform.
MBA CANDIDATE. Colorado State University, Colorado Sep May
CONSULTANTTELECOMUNICATIONS. QuitoEcuador Dec Aug
Telecommunications Project for the City of QuitoEcuador. Financed by the InterAmerican Development Bank. Lead the conceptualization, developed solution architecture, and managed the team designing a next generation telecommunications network for the city of Quito, Ecuador. Fiber Optics SDH and WiMAX based, included the state of the art telecommunications services: VoIP, data, and videoconferencing.
ECUADORIAN TELCO AND MOBILE COMPANIES. QuitoEcuador Jan Nov
Operations manager for ANDINATEL, in charge of M telephone lines, K DSL ports, ATM and IP backbone infrastructure and the Network Operations Center NOC. Technical advisor for the Mobile&;s CMDA/EVDO wireless network. At different times, I was involved in Business Analysis and Systems Engineering for both companies.
MOJUIX NETWORKS BOSTON BASED COMPANY. Quito Ecuador May Nov
I was Project Manager, in charge of integration, testing and deployment of Mobile Applications for BellSouth, and Telefónica de España in Ecuador. The applications included: market research, promotion campaigns services, and bar codes based on SMS and MMS via Mobile phones WAP Technology. Also, I was in charge of deployment and delivery of the applications, as well as overall customer interaction, requirements collection, planned deployment, solution verification and acceptance.
ZHONE THECNOLOGIES VAR. QuitoEcuador Jan Apr
Project Manager and Technical lead for the deployment of DSLAM equipment over an ATM network. Planning and managing all aspects of the implementation, configuration, customer acceptance and training local technicians. This project was completed under budget ahead of schedule with a very high level of satisfaction from the end customers.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES ARGENTINA. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Deployment/PreSales manager responsible for planning and managing all aspects of the implementation of the Network Fault Management System OSS for telecommunications companies in Latin America and the Caribbean. Also included coordinating the employment and interface with Ticketing and Billing Systems Billing, Order Management, CRM, for the Cellular Telcos in Argentina.
Clients included ALESTRA Monterrey, México, MAXCOM México City, Mexico, Telefónica El Salvador, VESPER Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, ATTLA Buenos Aires, Argentina, and MOVICOM Córdova, Argentina.
* Responsible for all aspects of the implementation and configuration, like surveillance, performance monitoring, alarm correlation, testing, diagnostics. All projects were completed successfully.
Complete Deployment Planning, including the required hardware, software and DNC. MOP and SOW documentation. Mentoring and technical support to local teams and sales department members
Major contributor for Solution Architecture in proactive proposals and RFI/RFP responses in the region South and Central America.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Deployment manager. TEP/GSM OS Department: This organization had endtoend responsibility from Solution Architecture and SE to Deployment and Customer Acceptance of a wide range of Operations Systems to support the Transmission and Switching network for the Saudi TEP/GSM project.
* Responsible for planning and deployment of Lucent&;s SDH provisioning OSS, deployed at the Saudi Telecom&;s National Network Operations Center. Completed Customer Acceptance and booked revenue in excess of USD M.
* Led OS Deployment Team Managed the complete installation of the system, including the required hardware, software and DNC, both in the laboratory of the company while performing tests, and later, in company&;s facilities for final acceptance
* The system was approved by the customer STC in February and subsequent versions of software in May , November and March .
* Project Manager for the complete deployment, including setting implementation and testing plans, MOP and SOW documentation, reports and metrics to local managers as well as USA LUCENT management in the US. As well as planning and coordination for putting the system into service, including the identification of required resources equipment and personnel, loading the database, training personnel, etc.
* Responsible for integration of the Transport OSS into the NOC operations for the Saudi Telecom, including the Video Wall integration and trouble ticketing interface requirements first and implementation later.
LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES/AT&T BELL LABORATORIES, Columbus, OH
Member of Technical Staff: Member of AT&T engineers team, in charge of the development and deployment of the integrated workstation IWS solution for BELGACOM, the Belgium telecommunications company.
* Developed, documented and implemented the stage testing in laboratories in the US
* Programming in C, and shell script under UNIX for HP workstations.
* System deployment in Belgium, including hardware + WS, software, integration testing and acceptance by the customer and training for local technicians.
AT&T BELL LABORATORIES, Columbus, OH and Alpharetta, GA
Member of Technical Staff. I was software development engineer in C, Oracle and shell scripts under the UNIX, operating system.
* Programming in C, and shell script, PERL under UNIX, for a large AT&T Surveillance project.
* Programming in C, SQL and shell script under UNIX, for a Transport Mechanized Systems for AT&T and LUCENT
* In charge of automated testing procedures and tools.
* Experience in principles of the software development life cycle SDLC
LANGUAJES: Spanish and English
I have initiated the PMP certification.
MSCS GPA . GEORGIA TECH, Atlanta, GA, with Full Scholarship by the Government of Ecuador
BSCE, Escuela Politécnica Nacional, QuitoEcuador.