[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Eng. Mohamad Eiad A.
Senior Radio network optimization Engineer
Date of birth: august
Marital status: Married
HYPERLINK "mailto:Email" Email:
* Very good Ericsson background.
* Very good HUAWEI background Start to work on G.
* Good ZTE Background
* Good Siemens Background.
Strong optimization skills
GSM G [CS] : Experience of frequency planning, Monitoring network performance [statisticKPIs] Traffic, Handover problems, Call drop problems, Random access problem, Paging and Update location area, Rout congestion, Transmission link quality check, TRC utilization, LAPDoverload ,Etc.Check field measurements and analyzing log file, Check capacity issues, BSS parameters Fine tuning, preparing worst cells list, Checking inconsistencies, rehoming proposal.
GSM . G [PS] GPRS&EDGE: Monitoring Statistic Data Volume, RLC & LLC throughput, TBF, PDCH success rate, GSL utilization, PCU & RPP congestion, Cell move, Multi slot utilization and distribution, etc Parameter tuning, Check capacity issues, preparing worst cells list.
Suggesting Hardware modification HBA, Tilt, Antenna type, Antenna Direction
Suggesting new sites
Handling customer complain
New feature trial.
Management experience of teams people
Familiar programs and tools:
* TEMS investigation TEMS pocket
* Ericsson OSS TOOL PMR CTR, NCS, FAS,MRR Etc
* HUAWEI I_ Manager , LMT, MLL, CME start to work on PRS
* MCOM, MAPINFO, GOOGLE EARTH ,TCPU, Nastar
* Business Objects for Statistic monitoring.
* Trouble ticket manager .Create CR and TT
* ZXG OMCR ZTE
* Mar/ until present: With HUAWEI Syria Syriatel Swap project
+ As a team leader for In charge of the Seimens swap project GSM network, like
* Nov/ until Mar/: Consultant for HUAWEI Egypt Etisalat project
+ As a team leader for persons In charge of the optimization of the GSM network, like submitting master plans for the general optimization to offer better service BSC
+ Start to work on G network By preparing useful tools in order to ease the work
* Jan/ until Sep/ years month: consultant for Ericsson Algiers MOBILIS major wireless operator Multi Vendor Operation Ericsson, HUAWEI & ZTE
+ Ericsson GSM RF Network Optimization Engineer Area Supervisor
In charge of the optimization of the GSM network, like submitting master plans for the general optimization to offer better service.
* FEB/ until Jan/ Almost years: With SYRIATEL Mobile Telecoms DAMASCUS SYRIA Siemens & Ericsson
+ RND Engineer: two years Planning engineer In charge of the design and planning for new sites.
+ RNO Engineer :From // to Jan/
* Manage drive tests i.e. indicate routes, setup routine drive tests, follow up Radio engineers etc, and if needed, performs critical drive tests.
* Handling customer complaints and prepare reports.
* Checking statistics to determine any possible problems in the Radio Network Quality.
* Checking statistic every morning on BSCs level Peak, normal &Hourly resolution
* Checking statistic every morning on cell level Peak, normal & hourly resolution
* Preparing Worst performing cell list
* Regular Inconsistency check/removal
* Random Access performance analyzing
* TCH drop analyzing
* HO success analyzing
* Action Neighbor add/delete, BSIC/BCCH changes, cell parameter changes
* Check paging and update location area success rate.
* TCH Congestion DHA tuning, CLS tuning, other parameter tuning, preparing expansion list
* SDCCH congestion ADD new SDCCH if possible, parameter tuning, feature like increase SDCCH
* Rout utilizationPrepare report
* TRC utilizationPrepare report
* Monitoring Transmission link quality.
* Performing or requesting regular Drive Test
* Requesting HW check for the problematic sites
* Site visit request for HW changes or cross connection, Check cable connection inside the RBS
* In case of modification , update the sites database in collaboration with the coordination section
* Site visit steps
* Checking coordinates.
* Taking panoramic photos.
* Checking antenna type, tilt, azimuth, and HBA.
* Checking feeder connection.
* Propose new antenna configuration.
* Issuing the trouble ticket Field Maintenance & Operation team or to Network Rollout team
* Check BSS parameters, Cell parameter tuning, send Change request to BSS department.
* Start with the features that will help to improve the overall network quality like; Locating, BTS/MS power control, DTX, Frequency Hopping, Intra Cell Handover, Assignment to Other Cell, CLS features etc.
* Issuing quality reports:
* Indicate needed Hardware optimization.
* Indicate needed BSS parameters changes.
* Indicate additional sites needed for optimization purposes.
* Indicate modification needed on sites for optimization purposes Tilt, antenna type, Antenna direction, HBA. Prove this change with TCP or TCPU.
* Prepare report
* External interference
* Feature trial
* Drive test analysis with statistics.
* Suggest additional statistics counters and reports to be generated from the BSC, that to ease the job, give more insight in the network and help to detect problems easily
* Preparing the network for special cases of critical events
* Using RNO tools like NCS, performs the following functions:
* Finding neighboring cell relationships to a new cell network planning.
* Finding missing neighboring cell relationships in the active BAlist network optimization
* Finding neighboring cell relationships to be removed from the active BAlistnetwork optimization
* Evaluating neighboring cell relationships network supervision
* Using RNO tools like FAS, performs the following functions:
* To improve the frequency plan due to quality problems optimization
* To find frequencies in order to add or expand a cell
* To supervise the interference levels in a certain area supervision
* To verify improvement after a frequency change verification
* Using other RNO tools like MRR,MTR,CTR
* General issues:
* Following up of all recommendations
* Network performance check before/after study
* If needed, apply new Frequency Plan
* Cell parameter tuning for the inbuilding sites
RND engineer: Analyzing traffic concentrations, planning for new sites, field surveys, validation of chosen sites, prescribing needed radio equipment for the sites; Preparing cell data and GSM frequency plans. Responsibilities include the following:
* In charge of all the frequency plans covering whole central and south part of Syria, from the beginning using a set of different planning methods including the Multiple Reuse Pattern method, supported by the prediction tool of TEMS Cell Planner TCP.
* In charge of the radio parameters settings Cell data transcripts for all the cells in the network.
* In charge of Nominal Cell Planning form the first phases Ph, Ph designing and implementing more than GSM radio sites, including dimensioning number of cells per site, number of TRXs per cell, Location areas dimensioning, field surveys selecting the best site positions available, selecting the suitable types of GSM antennas, preparing the power budgets for those cells, optimizing the parameters and the antennas positions on the sites using the TEMS measurement tool Ericsson, following their activation as a site acceptance on production department according to the plan.
* In charge of the Microcellular outdoor and indoor Design project in which the traffic and coverage was completed.
* In charge of road coverage project designing and surveying in coordination with transmission department team and production, using real map and TEMS tool, in my Zone there are a lot of long road had most optimized coverage plan both GSM and transmission link as a share project getting best GSM coverage with minimal cost.
* Familiar with survey tools : Camera ,GPS ,LAZER meter, compass
Creating useful tools:
Using MACRO VBA, BATCH file, OPS lang E/// OSS & ACCESS to create some extra tools and ease our work.
Practical Example done:
* Batch file to collect HUAWEI parameter [.DBF] files from several BSCs through TCP/IP and start to create CDD for them by using VBA EXCEL MACRO.
* Checking the inconsistencies related to definitions on MSC and BSC by using a batch file to get the Dump file from ERICSSON OSS through FTP
* Collecting HUAWEI PCU script files by using batch file and process them by VBA Macro to get the PCU dumps.
* Create a script to Collect the most important parameter from BSC HUAWEI MLL
* Create a MACRO to Process the BSC HUAWEI Dump MLL OUTPUT and prepare the CDD
* MACRO to Prepare MCOM carrier ,Neighbor cell file .KML file Google Earth automatically
* Access data base to accumulate the hourly HUAWEI stat and get all other resolution.
* Macro to process the G CFG file RNC Parameter
: Bachelor of Engineering, major Electronics from Damascus UniversitySYRIA
* ERICSSON Certificate GSM System survey.
* ERICSSON Certificate Nov th to Dec rd, GSM Cell Planning Principles LZU
* ERICSSON Certificate //: LZU .
* ERICSSON Certificate GPRS System survey LZU Rev a.
* SIEMENS Certificate until MN: SBS Performance Measurement BR . f. GSM
* SIEMENS Certificate SBS performance measurement MNEUMN_.
* SIEMENS Certificate SBS BRradio network Parameter for GSM MNEUMN_.
* SIEMENS Certificate SBS system specialist for GPRS MNEUMN_.
* ACTIX Analyzer training course
* TCP TEMS cell planner training course
* Attended several presentation, workgroup relates to the network&;s radio aspect.
* Trouble ticket Manager.
* Working on technical topics related to GSM Telecommunication.
* Micro controllers: Programming of Micro controller ATMEL.
* PC installation hardware & software.
* Ms Office Outlook ,Excel, access, PowerPoint, word & VISIO
* Arabic Native language
* English very good
* French fluent . years in Paris