[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Asa&;ad Ahmed Mohammed alMaqtari
To find a challenging position relevant to my experiences and qualifications in a wellestablished organization that enables me to perform quality work and productive results
Date of Birth
March Up to date HitsUnitel YTelecommunication
Working as Contact Center Representative up to
Working as Activation and Archiving Sections incharge up to
Working as Credit and Fraud Control Section Supervisor up to date
October Up to date Injaz for Marketing and General Services
Working as a Translator
June March Oxford Academic Institute
Teaching English as foreign language
Working in a freelance translation from English to Arabic and vice versa
March Middle East Center for Training & Studies
Teaching English as foreign language for months
/ Sana&;a University/Faculty of Arts/ Dept. of English
Majoring in English Literature / Translation
Graduated with Very Good Rate
March, Business Enterprise Center
hour course. Excellent Rate
June, New Horizon Institute
Microsoft Office Application
hour course. Excellent Rate.
May, Workshops Syriatel Telecommunication Co. Syria
Three weeks workshops training program including customer service excellence
Soft Skills Training Program Internal Training
November, WYDNER COACHES
The Managerial Coaching Program: "The NoNonsense & Apatura Iris"
A Hourintensive course of management
* Native Arabic.
* Excellent English.
* Fair background in French willing to undertake courses if needed
Summary of Skills
* Supervisory Skills
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Very Good analytical skills
* Writing reports skills
* Preparing Policies, procedures and Processes
* Customer Service oriented
* Good interpreter
* Very Good translator and trainer
* Superior skills in using computer software especially:
+ Microsoft office Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint
* Superior skills in using the Internet.
* Excellent in typing both English & Arabic.
Main Duties & Achievements
* Participates in the commercial launching of Y Telecommunication
* Participates in the Line Reservation campaign in reservation request verification
* Participates in the Line Reservation campaign as a supervisor for SIM cards preparation and enveloping
* Participates in the SIM cards delivery as operational support and contracts validation supervisor
* Trains the recruits in the process of using related application and software
* Participates in the establishment of the Credit and Fraud Control Section.
* Prepares the outlines and features of the Application used in the section.
* Prepares the policies, process, and procedure for the section.
* Organize and supervise the overall daytoday work in the section
* Prepares the periodically plans and reports for the section
* Provides technical support and advice on how to utilize all features provided by the company billing system and applications.
* Receives and validates the daily work reports from the Credit Control coordinators
* Excellent ability to translate from English into Arabic and vice versa.
* Able to work independently as well a team member and leader.
* Able to work under pressure and to fulfill goals.
* Excellent human relations skill.
* Willing and eager to learn and discover.
* Gogetter, self motivated and able to initiate appropriate action.
* Willing to undergo any training program required.
* Active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done
* Energetic and physically fit; quick to respond to opportunities and problems
* Member of the Democracy and Human Rights Clubs
Available upon request