Resume for SUPRIYA Y. for Customer Support / Client Care / Telecommunications Services in Nagpur, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Date of Birth
Qtr No , Type ,
Email Id: m
I aspire to build a career in the field of Retail Industry or Banking Industry by leveraging my academic
knowledge and acquired skills, through the pursuit of continuous learning/ skill upgradation and
application of the same.
With myself, I bring on the table, an amalgamation of analytical skills along with a wide breadth of
creative aptitude ensconced within a Tele Communication & Finance background. Excellent
communication ability coupled with lucid writing skills aid me while rendering the necessary attention to
detail and sincerity to the task. All of this, by far has been engendered through my ability to adapt myself
to different levels of deliverables and expectations.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS AT A GLANCE
V Current Role Centre Head Senior Manager
With ITM Institute for Technology
V Previous Role Store Manager with Vodafone Essar Cellular Ltd. To
look after Customer Service, Sales & Marketing and Store Operations.
V Previous Role Customer Relationship Manager with Citi Financial.
V Previous Role Customer Service Executive with Kingfisher Airlines.
Current Role with ITM Institute for Technology and Management From Feb till
Job Profile : Working as a Centre Head For Executive MBA
BASIC JOB ROLE:
• Getting the Resolution for the Online queries
• Corporate Tie ups
• Taking care of Fees Collection From Student
• Faculty Appointment
• Branding of the Organization
• Organising Seminars
• Team Management
• Taking care of Telecallers
• Taking Care of Payouts for the Faculties
• Proper Councelling of Students
Current Project – Currently also working for the ICICI Bank Recruitment and Training Project
Previous Role Vodafone Cellular Ltd. From th Dec till Feb
Job Profile : Store Manager Customer Service , Sales & Marketing and Store
• Cheerful customer service.
• Responsible for solving service issues.
• Retaining Customer on Network
• Data maintenance for Daily Transactions.
• Daily , Weekly, Monthly MIS for Sales, Service,
Stock and Quality Reports
• Productivity analysis for week, month.
• Daily status report for walkin and Tele calling
• Reporting for team members.
• Man Management likes Daily Product Briefing
about New Offers/Schemes to Executives Tele
callers. Motivation of staff, instant ratification of
Issues and Escalations etc.
• Provide Software Training to the Executives and
• Trouble shooting for the queries.
• Responding to customer complaints and comments in TAT.
• Set up process and procedures and maintaining process integrity .
• Conversion in Sales of Walk in and Telecalling Customers to achieve Prepaid & Postpaid targets
• Adherence to Retail and Process Audit Scores
• Maintaining the Quality Audit scores for the store as per the company norms
• Taking care of telecalling Units
• To look after the Retainsion and Churn part of the data base.
• Internal SMS based CSAT scores as per target
• Bill collection for the Bucket customers.
• Conducting one Store activity per quarter for Employee Engagement
• Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
• Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profit
• To fulfill Monthly Acquisition Target
• Marketing of Different Product Launched by the Company
• Banking of the daily cash collected in the store from bill collection.
• Stock Management
I was awarded with the Super Star Award Twice for my Exceptional Performance and Target
Achievement at Vodafone.
Previous Role Citi Financial Citigroup India From April till Dec
Job Role Customer Relationship Manager In House Sales , Customer Service and Branch
Key Result Areas:
• Managing Sales Process for Nagpur of Personal
Loans, Mortgages, Insurance and Sales Finance
through Call center and from Walk in Customers.
• Responsible for overseeing Branch Delinquency,
Credit and Portfolio Quality metrics.
• Maintaining detailed MIS reports for the analysis
of Volume, TAT, Quality, Delinquency and Cost
trends in the Verification Process.
• Conducting monthly review of NonStarter &
Chargeoff loans analysis,
• Managing the internal and external Audit process
& Compliance requirements with the focus on
Information Security, Continuity of Business
plans, internal regulatory requirements &
• Insurance CrossSell.
• Manage sales Executives and Telecallers to acquire customers and build credit worthy portfolio.
• Train Telecallers and Executives to create healthy pipeline.
• Help Executives and Tele callers build community network.
• Monitor and manage runoff.
• Manage Executives to do collections through Telecalling and Field Visits.
• Monitor payment of loans
• Recruits locally and organize pay roll according to set guidelines.
BASIC JOB ROLE
• Customer Handling
• Managing Telecalling Unit and FOS.
• Checking the Customers Cibil Report and
Running the Dedupe.
• Budget Analysis. Taking Modification approvals
from the underwriting team.
• Preparing the Legal Documents.
• Check printing and Cheque disbursement to
• EOD and Generating IPR in process report at
the end of the day.
• Vouching and audits such as compliance audits,
quality audits, and securitization audit etc.
• Handling Cash Counter and Teller Operations.
• NOC Generation.
• Keeping Records of Receipt Books and Vault
• I have been Rated as an “EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMER” for the Financial year .
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!