[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mohamed A. Ahmed Abd Elaal
Personal Information :
* , Attiah Gad st, From Gesr El Suez Cairo
* + +
* Date Of Birth:
* / /
* Military Status:
Postponed Five Years
Egyptian, married, Muslim, Male
B.Sc. In Electronics And Communications From Faculty of Engineering, ElAzhar University
Graduation Grade: Very Good With Rate .%.
Graduation Project:: Digital Image Processing
Graduation Project Degree: Very Good
* Cisco Academy courses :
* Cisco Scholarship Arab Academy for Science & Technology & Maritime transport
* CCNP : Optimizing Converged Networks ONT
* CCNP : Building Converged Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks BCMSN.
* CCNP : Implementing Secure converged Widearea Networks ISCW
* CCNP : Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks BSCI
* CCNA : Accessing the WAN.
* CCNA : LAN switching and wireless.
* CCNA : Routing protocols and concepts.
* CCNA : Networking fundamentals.
* Graduation Project For This scholarship : MPLS VPN
* Academy Connection ID
* :Cisco Certified Internetwork ProfessionalCCIP
* : Cisco Certified Network Association CCNA.
o Cisco ID CSCO
* JNCIAjunos : Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate
* From to in Cisco academy lab make configuration at Cisco Router and troubleshooting Network
* From to // work as Technical Support in ECCO for Egynet,Nile on line,soficom and Internet Egypt project
+ Support customers that have network problems over the phone
+ Handling calls for the ISP users.
+ Troubleshooting the Network problems over the phone Frame Relay and DSL problems: ADSL&SDSL
+ Handling customer&;s inquiries completely and accurately.
+ Working at application CRM customer relationship manager.
Resolve customer&;s complaints and the internal network problems
* From // till // work as Enterprise Networks Engineer in for leased line and VPN solution and troubleshooting MPLS networks,
* Installation & configuration of customers&; premises SHDSL modems and CE/CPE routers
* Configuring SHDSL local loop terminations on ATM DSLAM&;s Alcatel, Huawei
* Configuring TDM modems and E converts.
* Configuring and troubleshooting MPLS VPN L & L on PE.
* Monitoring customers networks through SNMP.
* Troubleshooting PECE routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, static
* Troubleshooting inter Autonomous systems routing of BGP/MPBGP.
* Troubleshooting MPLS PE issues on CISCO , & Juniper Mi, Mi & M.
* Design alternative solutions to maintain customer service level Agreement SLA
* From // till now work as IP backbone Engineer at Etisalat Mobile Operator in Ericsson Egypt to providing oncore site support of IP Network Products and act as extension of the NOC and carry out all corrective/preventive maintenance under the direction of NOC.
Computer Skills :
* International Computer Driving License ICDL.
* Training in Ahmed Bahgat for TV industry.
* National Telecommunication Institute.
* Telecom Egypt from // to //
* Arabic. Mother Tongue
* English. Very Good
REFERENCES: Available Upon Request.