[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
P. + Mobile + Fixed Quito Ecuador
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE Ago May Oct Apr INCAE Business School MBA, concentration in Industrial Management and Technology Escuela Politécnica Nacional Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer COSTA RICA ECUADOR
WORK EXPERIENCE Oct Dec ERICSSON multinational equipment and telecom services provider Consultant Management Consulting Practice San José, COSTA RICA
· Analyzed, simplified, defined y got mapped relations between the existing action plans regarding to the strategic priorities of the most important organizational change for the company in Latin America, with a multidisciplinary team of four people. · Developed a model of prioritization and metrics to measure the progress of executable items of the strategic plan; the goal was to double sales in four years. The data collection and suggested model were made in English language according to the policies Ericsson in Latin America.
TELEFONICA MOVISTAR multinational mobile cellular company Consultant [during the vacation term in the MBA program]
· Analysis and evaluation of the loyalty model for SMEs and individuals postpaid customers, identifying the complexity of its structure and the main causes of the otherwiseminded customers. · Identified strategic objectives to recommend threeloyalty alternatives regarding the signed cellular contract by the customers, getting savings for % in subsidies comparing to the original model. · Achieved the approval of a pilot plan of the suggested model; the purpose was to follow up the biggest distribution channels and its evolution.
FREELANCE IT CONSULTANT
Access Code: ZBxZBx
· Entered the Ecuadorian market as a qualified international trainer by Microsoft® company to give onsite and offsite classes such us Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio using versions XP, , and in different levels like basic, intermediate and advanced. · Working with various companies in different sectors let me know to the real technical and administrative problems that the companies face using the computing applications and I provided them new tools and procedures to work more efficient and productive.
TELEFONICA MOVISTAR multinational mobile cellular company Geomarketing Analyst
· Gathered fullfeatured geographic information of the largest companies in Ecuador via digital maps and conducted ranking analysis using Geomarketing tools such as MapInfo and ArcView, becoming the first step to introduce the new concept of Geomarketing in the company. · Identified the highly populated zones by companies taking to account different variables such as: sales, total employees, current customer and possible ones. · Prepared, reviewed, and provided documentary evidence reports for Geomarketing projects in Ecuador, which were used as a reference for other planning areas seeking a better design for the data network.
TE UNO Internet & Data telecommunications carrier Communications Technician
· Managed the biggest private network in the country, monitoring the data links and telecommunications equipment routers y switches · Interacted with clients and providers in order to report and follow up on network problems becoming the company in an strategic partner for our customers, securing their satisfaction with quality and high availability.
ALCATEL multinational hardware & software sales and telecommunications Assistant Internship
· Supplied management support in contracts and telecommunications projects, getting operative efficiencies. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
Languages Interests Areas Personal Spanish: native language English: TOEIC® institutional test /
Marketing, Ebusiness, Planning & Strategy, Service management, Corporate Finance and Negotiation.
§ Given nontechnical talks about leadership and entrepreneurship in México, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, and Brazil, strengthening my skills of working in multicultural environments.
§ Since years ago I have directed activities committees that organized IEEE events Engineering nonprofit organization, with more than , members in more than countries in Ecuador and other LatinAmerican countries.
§ Played basketball as an amateur sport for fifteen years, helping to develop my team building, interpersonal, and communication skills. Finally, I enjoy reading, adventure sports and mounting trips.