[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Phone : +,+ GMT+, Dhaka.
Econtact : , Skype:mafiz Gtalk: mafiz, //
Education : B. Sc. Engineer Computer Science and Engineering, CSE, KUET,
Masters Mastered of Business Administrator, MBA, Presidency University
Language : English & Bengali, Hindi
Availability : Immediately
Foreign Exp. : France, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh
Working Field : G&G Huawei&;, ALU & Ericsson CoreCS, NgHLR, IPSTP, integration& operation support
To find a challenging position to meet my G, G Huawei & ALU Core MSS, MGW, IPSTP,Ng HLR, SGSN,GGSN,IMS,LTE, UTRAN, RNC and IN and VAS network competencies, skills, education and experience.
An extensive experience of WCDMA/GSM CS/PS network Audit, rollouts, O&M, optimization, Planning/Design with proven local and international consultancy record. Good professional experience of technical and management in operator and vendor environments. Provide a unified sense of purpose to multi disciplined, multi culture teams. Possess extensive technical knowledge and creative problem solver with a highly methodical, technical and analytical approach.
Specialties: CS Product in Huawei&;MSS, MGW, NgHLR and IPSTP and ALU RCP, SSP, HLR, VAS to integration, commission, UAT, and Expertise in L Support, optimization, MIP, MNP, System Audit, Voice Quality Audit, O&M/Rollout & CAPEX/OPEX solutions, Vendors management, Core Network Project Management
Daily O&M, nd Level Support, Analysis KPI for improving the network performance.
Signaling Define SIGTRAN, N,BICC, ISUP.
Routing and Number Analysis
Troubleshooting and trace analysis
Ensured Post Sale Support; Provided L&L Support according to SLA. Controlled the Spare Management. Prepared Daily KPI report. Plan review and make schedule for major operation.
GP GSM Project.Core
Installation, Commissioning and integration of MSS, STP, BSC, HLR, SCP, TSS and MGW at multi vendor network GP, OTB....
OBT MGW, MSS and LI Project.
CS Sr Engineer
Installation, Commissioning and integration of MSS and MGW and LILawful Interception
CS Sr Engineer
Installation, Commissioning and Testing
CS Sr Engineer
Installation and Testing
CS Sr Engineer
Trouble Shouting and Level Technical Support
Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Integration and Acceptance
Installation and Testing of VMS and SMSC
Integrated Computer Services Ltd
Billing SW Project
Developing the Software
* years of exclusive operator & vendor level experience in G & G Core switching integration & operation support of Huawei, ,ALU & Ericsson platforms.
* Served Grameenphone Bangladesh for almost year as a Core MSS MGW STP HLR Support & DT Consultant
* Served Huawei for . years as Core Back Office Consultant for MSS MGW Support roles
* Served ALU Bangladesh for years as a Core Network Operation Engineer for ALU MSS, MGW, HLR,RCP,SSP,VMS,SMSC
* Excellent integration & high level support experience in Huawei MSOFTX, UMG, SG & HLR
* Excellent experience in Project implementation, multi vendor Operator Operation & Integration work experience.
* Excellent experience in prepaid CAMEL & postpaid roaming.
* Excellence knowledge in MiP,NPC, FNR, MNP & Number Analysis in Ericsson & Huawei MSS nodes.
* Excellent implementation & operation experience in Sigtran &Mc,Nc, Nb/IP traffic based Huawei network.
* Excellent implementation & operation experience in Robust A interface/MSC&MGW in Pool.
* Trouble shooting and hardware & software fault tracing techniques regarding all core problems.
* Excellent CSR handling & PRIMUS solution tracking experience,Familiar with MSS/MGW parameters, licensing issues.
* NRO Network RollOut, Deployment skills,Experience in Method of Procedures MOP for MMGW implementations.
* Network Performance & Network Capacity monitoring & improvement skills.
* Excellent Interpersonal, communications skills and crucial teamwork skills.
* Excellent problemsolving, judgment, analytical and decisionmaking skills.
* Experienced in all areas of a software design project from feasibility to maintenance.
* Familiar with latest SW up gradation.
* Ability to work to under pressure to tight timescales.
* Good customer skills. Quick to learn new skills. Punctual & diligent.
* Excellent computer literacy.
* Enjoy a challenge. Able to work without supervision, achieving critical targets.
* Constantly analyzing & trying to improve working practices.
* Fluent in English, oral and written and basic speech in Bengali, Reading in Arabic.
Daily responsibility when Grameenphone Employment:
Handling the Customer care complain called On call Support Call blocking, Routing, Charging,
Daily Operation and Maintenance Tracing, SS code & Release cause, Protocol mapping..
Project related work for integration the nodes BSC, MSC,MGW,SGSN, GGSN, HLR, IN, OPLMN and FPLMN...
Prepare Daily and weekly basis KPI report and present to management.
Attend by weekly meeting with all issues O&M, Customer complain, Vendor MGT...
SIGTRAN and N Signaling
BICC adn ISUP signaling
R and PRA ISDN Signaling
Introduce AoIP for G
Define new number series according plan.
Change the routing according to Plan.
Define the Preanalysis, Analysis Table for call setup
define and troubleshooting the IMSI and IMSI GT for roaming subscribers
Performing rehoming and BSC reparenting base on plan work.
Follow up Daily O&M in SGSN, MSS&HLR ATCA&CPCI, MGW,IPSTP as per customer complain.
Analysis the problem according to Trace base of log and interface trace.
Regular KPI monitoring.
regular checking the VLR and HLR attached subscriber according to MGW Erlang Traffics
monitoring the regular alarm and log and then take imitative to fix the problem.
Check and follow up the KPI daily and weekly basis.
HO, LU, Assignment SR, ASR, Paging SR in MSS
Codec HR, FR, AMR FR, HR, G in MGW
TrFo and TFo, Bandwidth and VQE, MOS
Accessibility, Retainablity, Context SR in MGW
Follow up weekly and monthly health check base on log, system parameters, KPI.
Use the inter tools to collect the system data for depth analysis for hardware.
follow Up the Monthly inspection
Use Follow control in MSS during High traffics in terms of big festible.
Use the IP CAC for controlling the bandwidth in MGW.
Use VQE for enhancing the Voice quality
Detailed Technical works done when Huawei&; and ALU Employment
.Fault Management support.
TT management and audit. Prioritization fault level and dispatch TT to difference principal. Tier Critical/major/minor fault diagnosis. Management and control of fault progression and escalation of technical support.
. Configuration Management support.
Technology case collection, Coordinate all channels to the system. Configuration and modify database, detail and coordinate network change. Responsible for actual configuration and provisioning activities within the network. New software and technology introduction and impact analysis workshop method.
Provide third line support. Resolve issues escalated from First line and second line. Diagnostics , Provide consulting service. Provide guidance and support for software delivery and upgrades.
Escalate the trouble ticket to Tier and Tier support when they cannot solve it, if tier cannot solve it then escalate to HQ, monitor it until solved. Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same issue.
. Performance and Capacity monitoring support.
Optimize working flowchart. Performance monitoring collects, analysis, and reports indicating element and
network performance. Periodical evaluation of the network subscriber growth and assessment of these trends and availability of network capacity.
. Communication with customers
Answer the request from the Customer office. Organize meeting with Client and customers by weekly, follow up and update the issue mentioned in the meeting. Organize workshop with Client and
customers by monthly.
. Others technical Daily Task:
* IMSI number series analysis in MSC/VLR for local as well as International Roaming, BNumber Series analysis, routing case analysis, Access Baring analysis, End of Selection code analysis, IP port define, IP default gateway, IP address, Subnetmask define.
* SCTP end point define, SCTP association define and state change, MUA routing. Defining BICC over IP, BICC route define.
* CIC value assign for BICC route,Media Gateway define, Media Gateway Group define and assigning its status STRICTED/DEFAULT/ANYMG, Assigning MGW group in different types of traffic routes, Defining BSC for particular MGW group,
* IN trigger Table define for CAMEL phase, GT define, MSC/HLR own address define.
* Signaling Point Code Define, SCCP and MTP routing, signaling Link Set, Semipermanent connections define, Traffic route & signaling route define, E Define & CIC value assign to Time slot, New BSC, inner/outer cell, LAI, Location number define.
* Handover define with neighbor MSC, Provisioning of Roaming/Handover number.
* E, Link Set, Destination supervision, SS & traffic measurement, Exchange Parameter define/change, forward to number Analysis in HLR, New Subscriber provision in HLR.
* MAP policing, no series analysis, roaming characteristic define, supplementary service & subscriber profile change in HLR. USSD gateway, USSD tests define in HLR and MSC, Local RP bus Change.
* BAM, IGW, PTU installation, commissioning & configuration. Law full Interception, set up the IP with BAM, IGBW & XPTU. LI, add & configure the board with MSOFTX & UMG, configure the SIFW board for fax call, load the windows patch with BAM, XPTU and IGWB.
Operation and Maintenance works at Huawei&; and ALU
* Load the tone file, change the time zone, change all faulty type of boards CCU,BSG,CDB,VBD,VPD
* Configure the SS signaling K and M with BSC, MSC and Other PLMN by NLKS,NRT,NLNK
* Configure the SIGTRAN IPV with MSS,TSS, NgHLR, IPSTP and Other PLMN by MUA,MUA, MTPLNK,MLKS,MRT,MLNK
* Configure The TDM and IP voice traffics with BSC, MSS, TSS and Other PLMN CIC, BCIC.
* Routing the traffics from one MSS to another MSS by changing number analysis tableCNACLD
* Configure the new CELL ID, LAC, HON, MSRN and IMSI with MSS as per Plan.
* Tracing by capturing MAP, CAP, ISUP, INAP, BSSAP protocol as per complain.
* Prepare the performance report by using the internal tools by having data from M, OMCCS.
* Modifying the system parameters MSPF Table for solving the different problem.
* Expand the table sizes of the touple of RT.
* Clean the anti virus from Sever and do the necessary configuration with BAM and IGWB.
* Change of any sort of boards, for example: SIP,SMU, SHE, E, EPI etc. at Huawei
* Change of any sort of boards, for example: Console board, BBASE, RATCA etc. at ALU, Trace out problem to use Level tools, CP software/Hardware fault: Power cycle in CP for solving temporary fault.
* Clock/Network Synchronization fault. Operation and maintenance related to clock and synchronization, Traffic and Signaling report configuration, Retransmission of CDR files if any files missed in both initiating and responding type.
* Checking CPAP communication, AP node Backup: Taking AP node backup twice in a month, AP node restore: Restoring AP node in case of any software problem, AP node Change: Changing AP node if the node&;s Hardware is faulty, Mirror disk not redundant: Rebuilding the Raid if it is failed.
* Nodes integrate and remove, Restart other node, Node IP addresses change, gateway IP address change, Node name change , deletion, property modification, Cluster Administration off/on, System analysis: Taking action according to the LMT site document., User Administration: Creation of user with different priority. User Group Creation, user defines, Checking event log in BAM server.
* Files system management is checked in SSP and RCP, Files system management is checked in BAM,EWS,IGWB and XPTU
Product Line Knowledge:
Directly involved with this following product line:
* WCDMA Product MSOFTX version R~R, Huawei&; ATCA and CPCI Product
* WCDMA Product UMG version R to R, IPSTP SG , NGHLR Huawei&; Product
* GSM Product A,A, UMAXi, RCP and HLR Version R in ALU Product
* GSM Product A and ATM HC Switch, SSP Version R/ in ALU Product
* VAS Product SMSC A in, VMS A in ALU Product
* Transmission Product: PSAX Compression ruleE>E in Lucent product
Indirectly involved with this following product line:
* GSM Product BSC and BTS, PDH, SDH, Optical and Data com product.
* Packet Network SGSN ,GGSN,PRBT, IN , VAS and R and PRA PABX Product
Testing & Integration:
* With dual plane Signaling Gateway SG for MAP & SCCP communication through SIGTRAN & TDM.
* With dual plane Tandem MSC: TMSC for local network BICC & ISUP.
* With dual plane Gateway MSC: GMSC for external network BICC& ISUP.
* IP traffic migration, Software parameter modification / activation for existing & new features.
* Dimensioning test & implementation of MSC/VLR & HLR
* Patch load, Supervise Test Matrix of new nodes MSC/VLR, HLR
* VAS, Optimal Routing, VLN etc integration.
* R and PRA ISDN connection with different BANK, Call Center, and other offices.
* Tracing using the K , K and Tektronix protocol analyzer
* Familiar with Huawei&; SMART care for tracing and analysis.
* New Core network nodes in existing network
* Signaling System no.
* UMTSSplit Architecture and SIGTRAN
Huawei&; Local Training for Six Months L and Foreign Training in Malaysia for two month L
* ATCA MSS&MGW Planning and Dimensioning
* HLR Operation & Maintenance Training,HLR Subscriber Data Management Training
* HLR Advanced Operation and Maintenance Training Shenzhen, China
* GSM/UMTS Soft switch Fundamental and STP Operation and Maintenance
* GSM UMG Installation and Commissioning Training Data Configuration Training and Routine Operation and Maintenance Training
* GSM MSOFTX Installation and Commissioning and Routine Operation and Maintenance Training
* UMTSSplit Architecture and SIGTRAN
* NGN & SG: description, configuration of local office and signaling data.
* MSC Pool solution and evolution and Implementation and ATCA Platform.
* HLR description, hardware installation, SMU server structure & services, SAU hardware and configuration.
* Remote Login in MSOFTX and UMG to practice Commissioning.
* MSCS R Blade cluster overview, APZ Operation & Maintenance
* GSM MMGW R Operation & Configuration, AXE Maintenance
AlcatelLucent Foreign Training in France for Six months L&L Both
* Level SSP Training on Alcatel System for ½ months
* Level GSM Mobility Part on Alcatel System RCP and HLR for months
* Level GSM Mobility Part on Alcatel System RCP and HLR for month
* Level SSP Training on Alcatel System for months
* SMSC& VMS,Protocol Analyzer K for ½ months
* Management By ObjectiveMBO
* Team Building.
Participated at Workshop:
* Hauwei G and LTE workshop
* Ericsson G and LTE Workshop
* Huawei advance documentation and knowledge sharing workshop
HR & Subcontractor Management:
* Engineers have been working with my team at Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd.
* Engineers would work with my team when I was at AlcatelLucent.
* Currently managing a team of members Eng, TCR & supervisor from different subcon for GP.
* Had managed a team of about members to supervise & manage Banglalink GSM project.
* Had managed a team of about members to supervise & manage Banglalink PSAX/XPTU project.
* Alcatel had awarded me for excellent performance in
* Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd awarded me for my excellent performance in .
* Placed th in inter BITprogramming contest in Chittagong BIT in .
Academic Experience & Programming Skills
* Completed oneyear thesis on "Automation of PABX Telephone Billing System with Web facilities."
* Internet programming project: SW has been developed for online "Shopping Mall".
* Report: Dynamic Active Report ., Data Report, Crystal Report .
Operating System: UNIXFundamentals, Shell Programming, Windows&&NT, Windows XP.
Languages & Program: C++, Turbo PROLOG, Visual PROLOG, PHP, Java, Visual Basic, HTML,
Database Software: SQL, ORACALE i with Developer , MY SQL, MSOffice,
Application Packages: MSOffice, Adobe PhotoShop, Ulead GIF Animator, Ulead Cool D.
Communication skills: Bengali Mother Tongue, English Fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
Hobby & Interests: Reading Science books, gardening & enjoying cricket match in leisure time.
MBA From Presidency University in with CGPA . out of scales Equivalent % Marks.
B. Sc. Eng From Khulna University of Engineering & Technology in CSE in ` CGPA . out of .
H.S.C From Navaron College under Jessore Board in st division with .% marks.
S.S.C From Buruj Bagan High School under Jessore Board in st division with .% marks.
Date of Birth : November
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Passport Number : W
Marital Status : Married
Driving License : updated
TPM, Core Network
Huawei . Bangladesh.
Contact : +
Swarnajit Kunar Saha
Manager,O&M in CSSD
Huawei Technologies BD Ltd.
Tel: + Ext:
Core network Consultant
PD, In Huawei Bangladesh
Kamrul Islam Bhuaya
Core Packet Switching System,
Contact number: +
Md. Rashiduzzaman Shah
BSS Sr. Engineer, O&M/Access Network
Roshan Telecom in Afghanistan.
Matiur R. Sharker
CNS Engineer in Libya
Sr. PS consultant, DiGi Telecom
Suhang Hi Tech Lot , Malaysia
Ahmad Sabri Chik
TPM, Core Network