Resume for Palak P. for Engineer / Telecommunications Services in Jersey City, New Jersey
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
J F K Blvd
Jersey City NJ
• Pursued Masters in Electrical Engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology NJIT
• Pursued BE in Electronics and Communication from Hemchandrachraya North
• Self motivated, strategically focused, responsible team contributor.
• Successfully designed and developed assigned academic projects.
• Ability to do indepth analysis of systems, sound logical skills.
• Quick Learner, Motivated and dedicated to getting job done.
• Exemplary skills in written and verbal communications, presentation skills and time
With my knowledge & determination, I want to achieve excellence in tasks assigned to me. I would
like to work with an organization where I can leverage my potential and skills to its maximum and
evolve my self as a better professional throughout my career.
> NJIT New Jersey Institute of Technology
. Masters in Electrical Engineering Fall
. Date of Graduation: December
. GPA: ./.
> Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, India
. Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering
. Date of Graduation: May
. GPA: ./.
Computer Communication Networks, Wireless Networks, Wireless and Personal Communication
Networks, Computer Network Design and Analysis, Random Signal Analysis, Linear Systems,
Communication Systems, Microprocessor , Microcontroller , Digital Communication
Systems, Analog Circuits and systems, Electronic Device and Circuits, Antenna Theory, Electro
Magnetics and Wave Propagation, Digital Signal Processing, Microwave Engineering, Optical
Communication System, Analog System Design, Power Electronics, Internet and Higher Layer
Protocol, Laboratory for Computer Networks.
Front Desk Assistant ITMS NJIT
from Nov till date
• Helping students and Faculty in signing out equipment for the academic purposes.
• Maintaining the database for equipments in ITMS using MS Excel.
• Maintaining the records of the inventory for the Media equipments being used.
• Undergone a training of Basic Electronics & Introduction To Robotics from Omega Electronics at
Jaipur, INDIA during rdsemester BE Under Graduation
• Undergone a training period of four months in the NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORK Vodafone, a
GSM based wireless network subscriber of Gujarat, INDIA in the RF Planning and Optimization
department during th semester BE Under Graduation.
o Worked with the Telnet Software Tang – connected to the live network of
Vodafone, enabling to study the daily reports, grade of service reports, KPI key
performance indicators and faults in the server on a daily basis.
o Worked on the Map Info Professional Software to plan new sites and to optimize the
existing ones. This tool can be used in conjunction with databases and maps for
obtaining an accurate approximation of the cell site locations.
o Monitoring the KPI Key Performance Indicator to optimize the performance of the on
working sites for wireless network in Gujarat Zone.
o Planned the specific parameters for three new sites in Kutch Zone in Gujarat for
o Worked with a set of reports and alarms on a daily or weekly basis to enhance the
optimization and maintain a good network Resolution.
o Creating a database of all the sites along with their parameters with the help of
Microsoft Excel tables.
o Had a brief introduction to various software tools used by the RF planners such as
Nemo Outdoor – drive tests, NetAct – Coverage predictions, Schema Planning –
automatic planning software, Netmonitor – used for optimization and customer
complaints, Nemo Analyze – analysis of drive test,
o Analysis of reports and monitoring of alarms.
o Planned several new sites by defining their parameters, frequency plan and
generating the output.
Projects and Academic Achievements
• A Networking based project to construct a network topology using OPNET modeler with a set of
routers, hubs, switches and various machines connected to a main Internet cloud, providing all
required application specifications for each node. Configured the appropriate elements and
interfaces. Obtained and analyzed the network’s performance statistics via simulation.
• A MATLAB based Project on DSB SC Modulation and Demodulation along with a working demo
on GUI interface as a course requirement Linear Systems at NJIT August .
• Electronics Letter Box Hardware circuit, a mini project during rd semester BE August
• Integrator and Zero Crossing Detector Hardware circuit, a mini project during th semester BE
• Won rd prize in Poster Presentation in state level competition Gandhinagar College of
engineering, Gujarat INDIA during th semester BE.
• Participated in many state and national level competitions in Paper Presentation, Robotics, Essay
Writing, Quiz Competition.
I hereby declare that the abovementioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the
responsibility for the correctness of the abovementioned particulars.
Available on request.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!