Employment period : August –June
Responsibilities : • Testing and commissioning of WiMax Equipment.
• Perform operation and maintenance activities including analysis and
• Generate Fault Reports and other reports for external and internal
• Site Audit /Inspection.
• Microwave /Backhaul Troubleshooting
• . Microwave Link configuration and Planning
• Ensure operation of transmission equipment at specified sites
• Ensure field technicians are available for ‘oncall’ duties
• Respond to calls from NOC and apply service restoration techniques
• Ensure preventative maintenance is carried out
• Perform periodic inspection routines for Infrastructure and Civil Works of
WiMax sites throughout Malaysia.
• Ensure the technical integrity of the network elements by instigating and
evaluating routine maintenance/corrective activities
• Develop and manage escalation processes
• Complete incidence reports according to procedures
• Communicate effectively with the AlcatelLucent Malaysia, Customer,
NOC and other Team members
• Adhere to occupational health and safety procedures and practices
• Recommended solutions and implement changes as appropriate
• The development & implementation of the Field Maintenance Manual
• Excellent Knowledge and troubleshooting skills in AWY and
• Knowledge in Emerson and Eltek rectifiers.