> Bachelor of Technology, ECE June
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
Major: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Concentration: Electronic circuits, Signal & System, Network theory, Electromagnetic waves &
transmission lines, Linear & Digital IC Applications, Analog and Digital Communications
Project: BUS Management using VHDL software
> Uthman Baroudi, Yousuf M. and Ashraf Mahmoud, “Adaptive QosBased Scheduler for
G CDMA Wireless Networks”, nd IEEE ICCTA’International Conference on Information and
Communication Technologies: From Theory to Applications, Damascus, Syria, April .
> Uthman Baroudi, Yousuf M. and Ashraf Mahmoud, “On the Performance of Slotted
CDMA Networks”, th IEEE VTC’Vehicular Technology Conference, Quebec, Canada,
Networking : CCNA, Configuration of Switches and Routers
: CDMA, GSM, G / WCDMA, BMC Remedy software, Clarity software,
SDH, SONET, DWDM
Operating Systems : UNIX, Solaris, Windows /, NT, , Windows XP, Windows
Microsoft Applications : Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio Tech, PowerPoint
Databases : Microsoft Access, Oracle i.
Programming Languages : C, C++ and MATLAB.
BSS Implementation Engineer August present
ETTIHAD ETISALAT COMPANY MOBILY
• Responsible for the coordination between all the departments.
• SPOC with various departments RF planning, MW planning, Civil, EM related vendors to
expedite the Project.
• Follow up with vendors on Turnkey projects from initial stage to the final stage.
• Plan and manage the work progress to meet the targets assigned by the management.
• Responsible for all the upgrades done in the network. Satisfy the management in massive rollouts.
• Boosted team work to achieve fulltime dedication of resources, reorganized work assignment by
realistic priorities and progress status.
• Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the
• Done Acceptance test, PAT with vendors Motorola, Nokia, Ericsson, ACES.
• Project Management, Supervision of turn key project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia