/–Present ORANGE France Telecom
Senior Incident & Problem management Specialist Team Leader – SITA & Partners Incident
• Managed a team of network engineers
• Prepared and conduct sessions to train fellow colleagues on a technical and self motivation level
• Prepared technical reports
• Ensured cases are allocated to the most appropriate next level/organization as part of the case
• Liaise with other relevant departments, e.g. GCSC’s, Field Operations, PTT, Vendors etc.
• Performed technical and management escalations in line with the company policy. Regarded as
the first level escalation for team
/– ORANGE France Telecom
Incident & Problem management Specialist – SITA & Partners Incident Management
• Managed all faults for Orange IP VPN and all proactive faults for XAIR project, which is Airport
HUB containing all the Airports customers and Airlines Mission critical sites.
• Managed all faults for SITA services such as IPVPN solutions, Airport HUB, IP Helix, IPSec,
Naked ISP, SSL VPN, Firewall, Integrated Traffic Management ITM, Internet Offload, Hosted IP
Voice, IP Telephony, and SITATEX, Security Authentication Services SAS.
• Maintained solutions for network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols.
• Diagnosed faultrelated cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other
network/product utility programs.
• Monitored systems, customer networks and products and deal with alerts and events as
/–/ MOBINIL Egyptian Company for Mobile Services
Customer Service Representative High Usage Group
• Awards: Top Agent May , th Agent out of April
• Successfully completed GSM line activation rotation training including BSCS, Ferma, and
• Managed GPRS and EDGE technical and data support
/ AMERICAN UNIVERSITY Cairo,
Masters in Business Administration