[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
AUF ABDUL RAHMAN MOHAMED AL BULUSHI
P.O.BOX , PC AlKhoudh, Sultanate of Oman, Tel: +, Email:
O B J E C T I V E:
A strategic role in wholesale Telecom Business, Business development, Telecom Billing and project management within a challenging & progressive organization that would enable me to leverage my leadership qualities, business acumen and technical expertise for the growth of the organization.
B R I E F P R O F E S S I O N A L P R O F I L E:
AUF AL BULUSHI is currently working as Interconnect Administrator in one of leading and customerfriendly communications provider in the Sultanate of Oman known as Nawras managing the wholesale MVNO, Interconnect and National Roaming billing and operational support related activities from the ITBilling Side. He works as a single point of contact for all wholesale billing related activities, deployment and daytoday support of wholesale accounts. He works closely with the wholesale commercial team and involved in many wholesale business process such as Interconnect dispute management, Interconnect settlements and reconciling analysis with Nawras wholesale partners. Prior to his appointment as Interconnect Administrator, he was Billing System analyst for the same company covering and providing support for Mobile billing system Geneva & Infinys for both wholesale and retail business. Also he worked as Billing Software engineer for Omantel providing support and involved in testing the Customer Care and Mobile billing system Arbor and Victory OSS Suite. Now in Nawras, currently he is responsible for the overall wholesale billing implementation project ensuring high availability of a flexible architecture to cover all kinds of wholesale billing requirements of Nawras, a very scalable solution which allows Nawras wholesale business to grow without any limitations from the billing end. Over few months, he has been involved in one of the transformational engagements related to the MVNO&;s business, he has been involved in writing the settlement and billing business process and he designed the required reconciliation traffic reports which will help Nawras to invoice their wholesale partners. Being involved into several projects in the last years, with excellent project management experience including several and different responsibility improved his Leadership, Communication verbal & written, Negotiation and Presentation skills and understanding the nature of the wholesale business. Gaining good knowledge of Wholesale business and handon experience helps him in the ability to identify and capture strategic market opportunities through understanding the customer needs and decision making criteria from the technical and customer point of view. Having combination of business expertise and technical knowledge in the wholesale area helped him in aligning processes and systems to deliver on organizational objectives, high proficiency in presentation and management reporting, strong numeric ability, excellent background in team working to achieve peak staff performance levels as well as relationship building to leverage on competitive advantage.
C O R E C O M P E T E N C E:
Strategic Management business requirement and operational strategic planning, business process improvement, service management.
Billing: Arbor, Convergys Geneva, IRB, Victory, TAP.
Project & Program Management Project Management Lifecycle, Certified Tester ISTQB.
Systems and Application Support UNIX, Windows, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
Enterprise Strategic Management Vendor/Supplier/Contractor SLA Mgt.
ED U C A T I O N:
University of STRATHCLYDE, Scotland, UK Master of Business Administration. Till Date
Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman Computer Science.
P R O F E S S I O N A L C E R T I F I C A T I O N / M E M B E R S H I P :
* Certified Software tester CTFL.
* Certified Oraclei Package Developer.
* Member of GSM Association.
* Member of American Software Testing Board.
C A R E E R P r o g r e s s i o n :
Selfmotivated achiever, excellent and helpful team member with strong analytical skills galvanized with professional experiences and trainings.
P o r t f o l i o o f P r o j e c t s M a n a g m e n t :
* Technical project leader to implement the latest version of the Arbor billing order management OM in all the Servers and the client PCs for Oman Telecommunications Co for their core billing servers and applications.
* Technical project leader to implement postpaid tariff Package called Made, the involvement was in testing activities, planning for testing, writing the Master test plan, writing the test cases, preparing the test environment, recording the test results and reporting to the client in Omantel.
* Technical project leader for Application Migration mainly testing the application which involve Implementation of two HP MC /Service Guard on N Class Servers on HP UX . in Oman Telecommunication Co. OMANTEL for their core PSTN and GSM Billing Arbor BP/OM software and mediation processing.
* Technical project leader to implement postpaid tariff Package called Made Nama for the corporate customer, the involvement was leading the project activities beside Testing activities, Planning for testing, writing the Master test plan, writing the test cases , preparing the test environment, recording the test results and reporting to the client.
* Technical project leader for the Interconnect and International Settlements billing system Implementation in Omantel.
* Team member of the Technical Committee of transformation initiatives and review of all wholesale billing requirements across the company to Implement Interconnect billing system for Nawras.
* Technical project Manager for the Interconnect and International Settlements billing system Implementation in Nawras.
* Technical project Manger transformation initiatives design and review MVNO wholesale billing and Settlements process for Nawras.
* Technical project Manger transformation initiatives design and review of all International Gateway wholesale billing requirements across the company to Implement International Gateway wholesale billing.
T R A I N I N G S / C O U R S E S U N D E R T A K E N :
* Attending Citrix workshop in Dubai JAN
* Attending Ms Project course in Muscat.
* Attending Oraclei SQL, PL SQL, Form, Report courses at Muscat .
* Attending a conference in software testing from at California, USA .
* Attending systematic software testing course at SQE, Washington DC USA .
* Attending Mastering test design course at SQE, Washington DC USA .
* Attending Software testing Foundations course at SQE, Washington DC USA .
* Attending Project Management course in Muscat Dec .
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Integration Overview on // to // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Data Model Introduction on // to // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Event Definition on // to // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Stored Procedure APIs on // to // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Enhanced Care APIs on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB products & Pricing on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Discount Configuration on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Rating Catalogue Maintenance on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Day To Day Operation on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Billing Operation on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Rating Operation on // at Muscat.
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Finance on // // at Muscat.
* Developing Project Management Skills.
* Developing Software Test Engineering Skills
* Developing UNIX, Shell Scripting skills.
* Developing Web Application development programming skills, JSP, Java script.
* Attending Leadership course in Muscat Feb .
* Attending the Interconnection Master Class at ICC, UK May .
* Attending Infinys Rating & Billing V. in IRB Inventory Administration on // to // at Muscat.
E M P L O Y M E N T R E C O R D:
* PERIOD: Sep Aug
* NAME OF ORGANISATION: Sultan Qaboos University Muscat S. Of. Oman
* POST HELD: Assistant Researcher
* MAJOR DUTIES:
* Research work with A group of Professors in the Department of Computer Science, College of Science Sultan Qaboos University, in developing common Testing methodology to check and test the available software systems for the government and private sectors in the Sultanate of Oman
* PERIOD: Feb June
* NAME OF ORGANISATION: Oman Telecommunications company Muscat S.Of. Oman
* POST HELD: Software Engineer Billing
* MAJOR DUTIES:
* Managing all testing activities from End to End to any new software implementation or enhancement done to the Billing system.
* Managing all the process of new patch installation to the Billing System from the requirements phases to the testing.
* Working as system Administrator for TCS Victory OSS Suite.
* Working as System Administrator for the UBCC Unbilled credit control.
* Installing the Arbor Order management package in the Client PC.
* Technical consulting and Support for the Billing system.
* Member of the Billing Development and Administrating team.
* PERIOD: June October
* NAME OF ORGANISATION: Omani Qatari Telecommunications Company Nawras Muscat S.Of. Oman
* POST HELD: Billing System Analyst
* MAJOR DUTIES:
* Managing billing activities from End to End to any enhancement to the Billing system.
* Managing all the billing process of the Billing System from the requirements phases to the testing.
* Taking care of part of the development done to the billing system.
* Meeting the end user and discussing their requirements.
* Tackling end users problems related to the billing system.
* Working with the vendors which take care of the developments implemented to the billing system.
* Working with the end user to provide them with the proper data reports.
* Technical consulting and Support for the Billing system.
* PERIOD: October To date
* NAME OF ORGANISATION: Omani Qatari Telecommunications company Nawras Muscat S.Of. Oman
* POST HELD: Interconnect Administrator
* MAJOR DUTIES:
Interconnect & National Roaming:
* Generate the requested disputed CDRs for OMANTEL & OMANMOBILE.
* Receiving the requested disputed CDRs from OMANTEL & OMANMOBILE.
* Loading the received disputed CDRs from OMANTEL & OMANMBILE into the system.
* Reconciling the Disputed CDR for OMANTEL & OMANMOBILE with Nawras CDRs.
* Generate the reconciliation report for the disputed CDRs to the concern departments.
* Generate the monthly Inbound, outbound report to concern departments.
* Attending the Regular Interconnect meeting with OMANTEL & OMANMOBILE.
* Attending the internal meeting representing the department.
* Monitoring and managing the wholesale partners account from IT billing side.
* Monitoring and generating the given financial monthly reports Billed Traffic Reports, Traffic Report, Unbilled Traffic, Inbound Interconnect, Outbound Interconnect, National Roaming Wholesale and Billed Traffic Reports.
* Checking and verifying the output of the reports.
* Delivering the reports to the concern departments.
* Answering and explains any queries related to those reports.
Other Support Activities:
* Design and code the New requested reports related to the wholesale business into report portal.
* Modifying the existing wholesale business reports in report portal.
* Modifying and changing the wholesale price plan in the billing system.
* Managing New projects related to the wholesale billing from it side.
* Involved in the developing and improving the wholesale billing and settlement business process.
* Awarded as one of the active Billing project member Feb by Omantel.
* Awarded for" Outstanding Achievement in Billing Claim Analysis "from the EP of Omantel, Muscat year .
* Received many appreciation letters from Line Managers, Internal clients where I have been involved in Projects
Languages: Arabic, English Nationality: Omani
Date of Birth: July , Marital Status: Married
References will be provided at request.