Huawei Technologies, CO .Ltd. Global Technical service department
Application & Software Technical Support Engineer VAS applications
• Responsible for Huawei Data service products including SMSC, MMSC, WAPGW installation
• Responsible for tracking and handling customer’s requirements.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, upgrading, monitoring the systems.
• Coordination between all involved departments in the project.
• Issuing reports Statistics, fault, progress, etc…..
• hours onsite support for continues stability and to gain customer satisfaction.
• Syriatel Value Added Services Project : Syria
VAS Value added Service Engineer: responsible for implement, launch of value added
Services for Syriatel, project committee, site preparation, training, installations,
Configurations, Acceptance test, system administration, operation & maintenance,
Provisioning, Troubleshooting, follow up with external support, SMS service, MMSC
Service, Wapgw service.
• Integrate VAS services with other telecom products such as Intelligent Network IN, CRBT,
GPRS, NSS systems.
• Value added services Instructor : Egypt
Responsible for delivering of many VAS Training courses for new engineers
• Regional support engineer : Egypt
Working in Huawei TAC Technical Assistance Center
Responsible for the remote support of the Middle East & North Africa region, through a
CRM system and also communicate with the HQ experts in China.
Hamra Computer Center HCC
Specialized in implementing innovative integrated solutions from various industry leading
Companies around the world.
Title: Technical support Engineer
• Responsible for implementing Ministry of Health Project EBox technology which was mainly support
the education system. Implement and install EBox solution in cities in Syria
• EBox Technology based on the PXE Preboot execution environment, composed of number of
terminals and a server providing Centralized Data, secured environment, centralized management
and Distributed processing.