[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MIGUEL ANGEL V.
Education: HIBS / Boston College Cambridge, MA
Masters in Business Administration MBA December
TEC DE MONTERREY / UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, RENO Mexico City, MX
Bachelor of Arts in International Business, May Reno, NV
CONSERVATORIO NACIONAL DE MUSICA Mexico City, MX
Bachelor of Arts in Music, May
Experience: MOTOROLA AMERICAS & ISRAEL REGION Mexico City, MX
present Corporate Operations & Compliance Manager / Business Conduct Champion
* Managed governance risks, governance and compliance for Canada, Latin America & Israel
* Managed ethics program for Latin America with indirect responsibility for resources in the region
* Managed a $M USD budget for corporate activities in the region
MOTOROLA Mobile Devices Mexico City, MX
* Led customer scorecard process implementation with Telcel & Telefonica customers
* Coached and supported the implementation of the Quality Vital Signs program in Mexico
* Delivered LATAM Executive Governance Report to Motorola CEO on a quarterly basis
MOTOROLA Enterprise Mobility Solutions Plantation, FL
* Managed Third Party Sales Representatives due diligence process and training to ensure compliance
MOTOROLA LATIN AMERICA NORTH Mexico City, MX
Country Management Operations Manager
* Regional Governance responsibility and consulting management staffs of six countries
* Design and worldwide implementation of the Country Management Maturity Program
* Country Management software applications upgrade and improvement used in countries
MOTOROLA GLOBAL SOFTWARE GROUP Puebla, MX / Schaumburg, IL
Quality and Performance Excellence Specialist
* Developed Quality Management System, managed audit program and Balanced Scorecard
* Tailored CMM quality system for Motorola&;s automotive business
* Led Benchmarking Program with Motorola, EDS, Softtek, Gedas, and Peoplesoft
ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS Mexico City, MX
Quality & Processes Consultant
* Managed Quality Operations and ISO Certification. Registered ISO Senior Auditor
* Trained EDS employees on quality systems, processes and statistical techniques for problem solving
* Wrote monthly quality bulletin for EDS Mexico employees
SDI COINTER Mexico City, MX
International Business Consultant
* Supported end customers and customs agents on the application of new regulations for international business
* Performed business metrics, economics and market analysis
Languages: Fluent in Spanish and English, intermediate in German, Italian and French.
* Corporate Governance & Compliance: The Corporate Board, New York, USA .
* Certified Six Sigma Green Belt: GE, Mexico . Motorola, USA .
* Leading Digital Six Sigma: Motorola, USA .
* CMM Capability Maturity Model Quality Systems Review: Motorola, USA .
* Consultant Skills Workshop and Business Process Reengineering: EDS, Mexico .
* ISO Lead Auditor IRCA NO. OS: KMPG, Canada .
* Systems Approaches to Management: University of Lincoln, England. .