MAXCOM TELECOMUNICACIONES – Public Telephony Director
Development and implementation of comercial and operation strategies for a nationwide network of over
, pay phones. Responsible for marketing, installation & repair, network operations center NOC,
materials and costs of the business unit, including budget management and P&L. Managed a team of over
staff and income US$ Million and expenses budget.
• Service accreditation in the market to increase revenue while cutting expense for an EBITDA of % in
% higher that .
• Creation and implementation of a new tariff structure enabling Maxcom to compete in new markets and
increasing usage by %.
• Carrier relations to grow the network using GSM and TDM technology.
• Streamlined the process of Trouble Ticket reducing downtime and the frequency of visits to each
• Developed the value added strategy to leverage a +k point of sales network, enhancing service
perception and increasing the number of calls and transactions.
GARGOLA TRADE – Consultant
Consulting, advisory and project management for information technology, telecommunications and trade
facilitation projects. Marketing, promotion and sales of products and services. Contract negotiation.
• Team leader and project manager for the development of a multimillion proposal for the Mexican
Government. Engagement and creation of a consortium of companies from different nationalities.
• Service level agreements and price negotiations with mobile carriers for the introduction of a platform
that downloads application using the G mobile network.