• Demonstrated skill and expertise in design, modeling, and deployment of IP infrastructure
including back haul and enterprise level network solutions, ability to design redundant
networks and infrastructure using modern technologies.
• Skilled and qualified CISCO professional with extensive handson experience of CISCO
infrastructure from design to configuration of CISCO routers and switches.
• Sound knowledge of modern WAN technologies such as Metro Ethernet, MPLS, Metro
Wireless, epipe, Virtual leased line and VPLSVirtual Private LAN Services. L/L
• Wider experience and comprehension of modern routing protocols of OSPF, EIGRP, BGP,
RIP and redundant network technologies such as HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
• Demonstrated ability to implement Layer switching technologies, including VLAN, Private
VLAN, VTP, Spanningtree, RSTP, PVSTP+, MST, port security, trunking, LCAP ,LAgP,
QoS, Ethernet bridging, and link aggregation.
• Competent in management and implementation of Wireless technologies, including Fixed
Wireless and wireless bridging.
• Intellect approach in developing robust security policies, expert in switching and routing
security using Firewall, ACL, VACL, PACL, SSH, IP VPN, OPENVPN, IPSec, .x and
• A competent LINUX GURU with expertise in standard TCP/IP services such as DNS, DHCP,
TFTP, NTP, BOOTP and directory services with added knowledge of cloud computing,
virtualization and Shell scripting.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Ethernet hardware such as Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet,
Switches, wireless, WAN hardware, CSU/DSU, optic Fiber, ISDN, analog modems, and
• Proven competency in deployment of VoIP networks and solutions, expert in advance call
routing, IVR, IP PBX and hosted PBX installation and management.