• Prospecting & Dealing with national and international markets for supplying.
• Sales channels management.
• Pricing strategy for wholesalers & Codistributors
• Commercial representatives’ management.
Main Duties, Professional Skills & Knowledge according to these abovementioned
On Strategy thinking years:
• Apply a Medium & longerterm strategy Planning, Development & Implementation.
• Strategic Perspectives & visions based on market environment & indepth understanding.
• Consistently takes a broadscale longterm view of challenges & opportunities and
develop key strategies to respond to them.
• Understands the big picture, beyond one's department and the needs of constituents &
• Anticipates outcomes and potential problem areas and factor these into recovery planning.
• Strategic Supports on leading to competitive advantages & performed organization.
• Decisionmakers support.
• Work closely and fluently with Strategy consultancy firms such as: Diamond Cluster,
Greenwich, Roland Berger and Oliver Wyman.
On Geomarketing years:
• Geomarketing Skills, practices & tools for Telecommunication Industry.
• Market Forecasting & sales potential areas’ case figures.
• Marketing driving on Voice & Data Networks’ deployment.
• Yield Management for increasing volume & value through territory.
• Decisionmakers officers’ level Support for all the strategic orientations.
• Building Commercial assumptions for “Get, Increase & Keep” Strategies per area.
• Business cases & profitability studies on specific coverage areas Mass & corporate.
• Black spots management to enhance network quality of service.
• Enable dashboards on technical & business’ KPI’s for Strategic BTS Analysis and
Commercial Performance in terms of APRU, Churn, Gross Adds, MoU & EoB; both
through the territory.
On Market Intelligence years:
• Identify & keep external and internal sources of information.
• Ensure & Control Information flow.
• Run a check on Information’s credibility and warning on toxic information.
• Information analysis & SWOT approach by creating different kind of strategic reports.
• Conduct and collect pertinent research into global and regional industry trends with
national & international Benchmarking Pricing, Offers, Promotions, and Services….e.g..
• Analyze competitors’ strategies, the evolution of key markets and industries.