[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mobile Phones Flat _ Eaton place _ Brighton _ BN EH. UK
Date of Birth: ..
Nationality : British
Language : English/Arabic
Administration Manager January to Present
While working as admin manager for Comsuda I get a chance to work
at Qatar Supreme council of Education during the national test for schools as team leader and section head at the attestations and equivalency department.
MIG Group Sudan
Group Sales and Marketing Manager
* Established office equipment division SHARP in the group by linking the international brand to the group.
* Winner of governments tender selling more than units.
* Increasing the brand market share from % to %
* Introducing SHARP Plasma Cluster to the country by selling them to the medical establishments.
* For the power division it was very good experience I used my experience to recruit staff and form strong leading team resulted in winning Euro UNDP Gen sets tender.
* Activated the Europe Car service in the country by using company contacts
* Increasing Skoda sales by directing sales teams to the right opportunities.
* Organizing and participating actively in the negotiation to acquire agencies like the international brand IVECO.
* Started bank finance to home appliances from our JUMBO ELECTRONICS joint venture company Jumbo MIG where we sell SONY and SUPRA products.
* In the automotive spare parts and accessories I had the honor to launch FIAMM batteries and BELSHINIA tiers successfully.
* All sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales and Marketing for the group.
* Provides leadership to the daytoday operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the group&;s strategic goals.
* Reports to the Group Chairman.
* Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
* Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
* Oversees all hiring, training and firing of personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
* Directs companies to achieve objectives established in the group&;s Strategic Plan.
* Coordinates sales operations with all other departments of the group.
* Develops and improves business relations with all customers of the group.
* Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the group.
* Senior responsibility for all Trade Accounts Receivables. Monitors A/R aging on a proactive basis with staff, coordinates with Credit Manager and Accounts Receivable Manager.
Coca Cola Libya
Global Beverages Company
* Increased sales in the region by %
* Created new market areas by finding new distributors.
* Placed more than cooling units in the region.
* Hired and trained a strong sales team in the region.
* Supervised personnel assigned to the region and manage organizational issues within the company operations.
* Handle public relations and client relationships.
* Improve company image and look for more ways to improve further its promotion.
* Motivate the sales teams to push harder.
* Set up targets and make sure that deadlines are always met by the team leaders.
* Play an important role in marketing to bring in more clients for further improvement of sales and production.
* Supervise and approve the budget allotted for the regional operations.
* Deliver reports, sales and frequent meetings with good level of competence.
Dal Food Industries Coca Cola Sudan
August to August
DAL Group P.O. Box
Depot Sales Manager
* Opened new markets in south Khartoum areas.
* Increased sales by % by shifting to DD.
* Placed more than cooling units.
* Hired, trained a strong sales teams.
* Creation execution of the annual business plan & annual budget related to volume and expenses.
* Analysis & Follow up of sales KPI reports on regular basis and taking correction action where performance is out of line with benchmarks.
* Reporting, as per company requirements, the performance of the sales team with regards to sales volumes, expenses and performance against plan, key performance indicators and corrective action taken.
* Management and execution of the customer service policy.
* Team motivation and discipline with setting up of an annual training and development plan for all team members, setting up of performance agreements for self and Direct Reports
Atlas Trading Company Sudan
July to August
Rekkit Benckiser Product Manager
+ Registering of all products with concern government departments.
+ Recruited and trained staff.
+ Increased sales and revenue
* Define the product strategy and roadmap.
* Work with external third parties to assess partnerships.
* Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
* Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
* Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
* Brief and train the sales force at sales meetings.
TM Retail London UK:
National Relief Manager
* Recovered stock loss store.
* Covered stores where there is shortage of staff.
* Regained customers after loss of Management.
* Handled day to day tasks.
Handling and overseeing all the daytoday processes
To ensure that employees are well trained.
To recruit staff where is a shortage.
Report to head office on daily basis.
Allders of Oxford UK
May to May
Pre Retail Assistant
* Target achieved on the year.
* Gained new retail experience.
* Detailed goods handling knowledge.
Checking goods against invoices.
Contact supplies regarding shortage or faulty deliveries.
Process invoices for payment.
Retail goods and make them ready to shop floor.
Linnco ltd London UK:
o Started career as sales assistant.
o Participated in launching new stores.
o Best staff in the region award.
Education and Training:
* Coca Cola communications skills Sudan
* TM Retail Management Skills Programe U.K
* Wine Wise certificate for licenses U.K
* BA Politics University of Pune India
Interest and Hobbies:
Reading, travelling and swimming.