[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Cité Annasser Bt N Kouba ALGER ALGERIE
Tel : +
IP/MPLS Network Specialist
Engineer / Architect / System Integrator / System Support / Projects Manager
Highly experienced in IP/MPLS networks, Security and IT systems fields. Having more than years of work experience years in ISP sector with strong technical experience in designing and implementing networkbased solutions and also providing network design projects covering the entire life cycle Design , Analyse , Integration, Development & Support. Experience validated and in growing way kept continuous. I am ready to seize every interesting opportunity and add my experience, my knowledge and my energy in my employer favor.
Aptitudes & skills summary
* IP/MPLS Solution Core network: Internet Service Provider Backbone, Distributed DATACENTER Network, Mobile Packet Backbone Network Analysis & Design, Deployment & Configuration, Audit & Support.
* IGP Routing ISIS, OSPF, VRRP, MPLS LSP Setup, RSVP, VLAN, Interface, Firewall Policy, BGP,
* IP/MPLS VPN & Metro technologies ,planning designing and optimizing SP networks.
* MPLS Network Manipulation and LSP configuration and tuning according to backbone expansion.
* IP DSLAM, RADIUS, PPPoE configuration and management.
* Good understanding of Mobile Network Concept & Architecture G : TDMA, GSM,CDMA G. : CDMA, GPRS,EDGE G : CDMA,WCDMA/UMTS, HSPA,EVDO G : HSPA+, LTE,EVDO RevC/UMB, WiMAX and especially their requirements of performance and services expectation from an IP/MPLS Core Backbone .
* Cisco Routers & switchs, Wireless access point, IOS/NXOS system
* JuniperM Series Routers Mi, M, M, M, M, Netscreen, SRX , , series
* Mastership in Junos Juniper OS management
* Security design IDS, Firewalls and DMZ using Netscreen ISG , NetScreen NS, SSG, PIX firewall
* IT Forensic & Investigation aptitude and teaching
* VPN and tunneling, IPsec, GRE, LTP, VPLS
* Linux/UNIX Administrator and user support, Debian, RedHat, Slackware, FreeBSD
* Linux Based Firewall, SP Network
* Internet services, FTP, MailServer Postfix, sendmail, Samaba, SSH, LDAP, SNMP, DNS Bind
* Strong scripting Bash, Ksh, Sh, Csh / Sed & Awk / Perl / Php / Expect.
* Good aptitudes in automate and distance scripting Bash, perl, python & Expect for equipment management
* Backups/Restores Veritas Netbackup / Bacula / dump / cpio / tar / cpio .
* Disaster recovery Design / Planning / Support.
* Kernel compilation / tuning.
* Packaging installation / build / update / customize.
* Maintaining and installing & update: LAMP, MAIL, IMAP, POP, DNS, PROXY, SAMBA, CVS, NFS, NIS, LDAP, SSH, SSL and others basic services.
* Mail filtering virus / content / spam.
* Web development: PHP, DB, PERL, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, DHTML, Java Script.
* Web application support and customisation webmail / wiki / bugzillaâEuro|.
* Database support mysql / postgres / Berkley DB.
* Writing SQL queries, data manipulation, table joins, creation etc
* Security implementation Hardening / secure remote services.
* Security: intrusion detection snort, vulnerability assessment nmap
* High aptitudes in technical redaction and presentation
* High aptitudes in technical debates
* Sense of responsibility & leadership
Network & Backbone Manager
EEPAD ISP Télécom & Internet Service Provider
Algeria Company Industry: Telecommunications
Job Role/Department: Engineering As Network & Backbone Manager
Security And Network Engineer : October to July
Security And Network Project Manager : July to March
Network & Backbone Manager : March to Present
Principals Missions :
* Running the Network & Backbone department: Managing a team of peoples of different skills Engineers, Operators, and Support technicians.
* In charge of DATA network ISP : Distributed Core network Algiers Constantine Oran , international peering , ports ADSL installed over Wilayas .
* Responsible of coordination with other departments and services CEO Management, Marketing, Sales, other Technical departments.
* Represent the company at customers, partners and suppliers.
* Manage technical meetings, identify and resolve technical problems.
* Identify and analyzes systems requirements and define project scope.
* Architecture of data network systems and redact technical offer.
* Coordinate project schedules, Compile project status reports.
* Integration and delivery of solutions.
* Taking part in the research and development department to choose and test solutions of new generations for internal and customers uses
* Give a council support to customers to choose the best solution network and systems for their business production.
* Make presentation and training of solutions and technologies used by my company for internal structures and external customer.
* Auditing the existing wan network architecture + nodes heterogenic platforms CISCO series, Juniper Series, SAGEMs.
* Designing the new architecture Ip pool management and routing process.
* Designing from the scratch with recycling of existent equipments at different level of network edge distribution & collect core.
* Developing and executing the migration plan for the new architecture.
* Making the followup and control of the ISP WAN production support and maintenance.
* Assured the level Support for O&M teams.
* Upgraded the WAN network to support the MulticastRouting for IPTV applications.
* Conception and realization of new network layer platforms appliances to provide the QoS intelligence to the old infrastructure for VOIP, IPTV and professional data traffic saving more than $million and recycling $million of DSLAMs not designed to process IPTV .
* Conception and realization of Network and Traffic analyzer platforms analyzing traffic for each interface and ports , globing any heterogenic platforms CISCO, Juniper, SAGEM series.
* Member as technical manager in many consortiums AlcatelLucent, INDRA systems ....
* Redacting technical offers for:
+ Frontier security IP Data Network "Government" $billion ,
+ Maritime transport IP DATA Network "Navigation, Control & Security" $million ,
+ City Video Surveillance IP Data Network "Government" $millions .
+ WAN and Security IP network evolution "SONATRACH " $millions .
September October :
Support Engineer Help Desk
Toyota Hydra Algers, Algiers, Algeria, Algeria Company Industry: Automotive
Job Role/Department: Technology Worked in Multinational company leading in her domain,
My role in this starting position is to control and maintain all IT systems in an active state like databases, production systems, routers, switches, access points wireless, operating systems, and ensure a satisfaction of users average of %. My personal motivation at this job is exploring an IT Business Department and evaluate his needs as a Customer for IT solution and Network requirements. This experience gave me a clear idea of what a typical company customer need from an IT service provider.
Air Algerie airways company
Air Algerie Mantenance Base DarElBaieda, Algeria, Algeria Company Industry: Airlines/Aviation
Job Role/Department: Engineering
According to the theme of thesis "Conception & Realization of an Evaluator system of threats and risks in the networks system"
I took a period of practical training at this company during months to audit and evaluate the data networks security.
Computer & Information Sciences Engineer.
University of Sciences and Technologies Houari Boumediene,Algiers
Diploma of Engineer of State in Computer & Information Sciences option Networks & Systems obtained in June from the USTHB "University of science and technologies of Houari Boumediene Algiers" with a good appreciation of juries. The project realized to obtain this diploma is "Conception & Realization of an Evaluator system of threats and risks in the networks system".
September June :
President of Micro Club
USTHB BabEzzouar Algers, Algiers, Algeria, Algeria Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Job Role/Department: Technology President of MicroCLUB Scientific club "USTHB"
* Participated in many scientific manifestations and represent the University of "USTHB".
* Manager of many projects realized in MicroClub
* Experience acquired during my period of membership in MicroClub at the University USTHB, mainly in three axes which are:
Data processing software and hardware. maintenance / development
Management of resources materials / humans to perform fixed goals.
Baccalaureate Exact Science Series
TRAINING / PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist
JNCISM/T SERVICE PROVIDER
RESI / IPS,
Certification/diploma, Advanced training course in Lawful Interception Systems
Certification/diploma, Cybercops Multi Modules
Linux Professional Institute LPI,
Certification/diploma, Linux Professional Certification
Verification Code : eynresrqq
YSECORP & UNISKILL,
Gent, Bruxelles, Belgium
Certification/diploma, Master class in IT forensic & Investigation
months in the YERSCORP and UNISKILL lab I received an Intensify courses to obtain an expert and trainer level in the IT forensic & fraud investigation. The topics covered are :
INFOSEC Bootcamp & Security Principles .
Computer Crime & Hacking
Computer Forensic Methods
Extreme Hacking & Cybercrime
Computer Forensic Topics
Advanced Fraud & Investigation
Certification/diploma, Network Equipment management
I participated in an intensify training dayes to master and manage Sagem Equipments ADR, and ADM, IP DSLAM, Routers and Switches