[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Audrey D. H.
Haskins, Overland Park, KS
Energetic and motivating leader with proven ability to effectively manage both personnel and projects. Self starter and strong independent worker. Excel at analyzing products and procedures to generate new ideas to improve efficiency and quality. Highly adaptable to ever changing environment.
Program Management: Analyze complex processes to provide technical solutions to business problems that span multiple business units and applications. Plan, direct, and control project progress to meet or exceed cost and schedule requirements. Consistently completes projects ahead of schedule and under budget.
Technology Management: Technology selection and implementation to include Wireless and Wireline IP services, Service Quality Management tools, and Back Office systems.
Leadership: Lead up to direct reports, as well as large technical crossfunctional teams. Develops quality customer relationships, fosters cooperation and builds consensus, gains agreement, resolves issues and conflicts in a timely manner.
Communication Skills: Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills to all levels of management including executive leadership.
Organizing: Detailoriented individual who creates process improvements to reduce cost, reduce errors, and increase efficiencies.
Action Oriented: Operates with a strong sense of urgency, emphasizing action; rapidly resolving issues and taking ownership of the team&;s work, plan and direction.
Present Sprint/Nextel Overland Park, KS
March Present Customer Experience Manager II
* Address specific operational issues impacting customer experience by leading crossfunctional teams and working across organizations to deliver results and drive improvements in the customer experience through collaboration, planning, and execution.
* Saved $. million during annually through reducing calls into Care by identifying and implementing product and process fixes
* Helped to reduce churn by working crossfunctionally to develop and implement blocking SOC capabilities for iDEN Messaging and CDMA PictureMail products.
Aug March Service Manager rd Party Applications
Network Quality Engineering
* Ensured . uptime of over , rd party applications via monitoring and driving corrective action plans of Key Performance Indicators KPIs by leading crossfunctional teams.
* Created and delivered key messages for Balanced Scorecard programs to executive leadership
Nov August Technology Development Specialist IV
Next Generation OSS
* Provided OSS architectural governance for Service Management for target state architecture development and implementation.
* Defined the Operations Support System OSS service management strategies based on the evolution of Sprint&;s products and network technology
* Corporate Project Manager for Sprint&;s highest corporate strategic initiative in selecting a new G technology
* Technical lead on G RFI/RFP effort with each deliverable completed ahead of schedule
* Technical lead for Service Quality Management RFI/RFP/POC in support of next generation products and services
Oct Nov Technical Architect IV
Services & Applications Technology Development
* Revived failing programs critical to corporation&;s strategy and mission of using what we sell by providing an environment for sales staff to demonstrate products and services in a controlled environment.
* Showcase Governance Committee
* Expanded number of new products used internally from to
* WADE Wireless Application Development Environment
* Facilitated the upgrade and redesign of the environment to include the private network, servers, and applications to expanded number of new products demonstrated from to
Jan Oct Manager Technical Staff
Computing Systems Technology Lab
* Managed cost center budget of $, along with a staff of engineers that maintained the lab private network and computing environment. Responsibilities included the research, evaluation, selection, and/or evaluating emerging technologies to support corporate needs.
* Conducted and documented proof of concept and prototype trials to test functionality and integration potential, determine and coordinate longerterm computing strategy, as well as coordinating feasibility and transition planning
* Developed chargeback model to facilitate utilization of lab resources by internal and external customers
* Facilitated development of resourcetracking system to enable tracking of lab resources
Sept Dec Regional Manager Network Operations
* Managed daily operations and maintenance of internal data transport network and voice delivery network for Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and Nebraska.
* Saved $. million annually by reducing staff from technicians to technicians through improving processes and procedures, increased compliance of Service Level Agreements by %, reduced overtime by %, while maintaining the same amount of work orders
* Saved $ million annual by working closely with crossfunctional groups to design a national solution for voice and data spares inventory and management
* Saved $ million annually by reducing of downtime of PBX systems through program managing effort to bring systems up to Nortel standards.
* Saved $. million annually by reducing downtime due to power outages through initiating, developing, and program managing a national power outage notification process to use during crisis.
July Aug Systems Integrator IV
* Saved $, by completing the NT domain design and implementation project underbudget and days ahead of schedule
Managed NT domain migrations for local and nationwide business units
* Saved $ million by training nationwide desktop technicians to facilitate NT domain migrations
* Administered over NT, Banyan and Novell . file and print servers for LAN/WAN
MBA Technology Management, University of Phoenix, . GPA
BS Organizational Management and Human Relations, MidAmerica Nazarene University,
Associates in Applied Sciences, Maple Woods Community College, GPA .
Additional Training, Activities, and Patents
* July published an industry first article using fibre channel over IP FCIP technology for transporting data through a storage area network SAN fabric beyond transcontinental distances. The press release obtained over million impressions, republished over times in various forms, including New York Times
* July Coauthored white paper with Cisco on SAN technology published in various forms
* Filed a patent on utilizing network attached storage NAS technology for both metro area networks MAN and wide area networks WAN
* Freelance writer for KC Sports and Fitness, write monthly nutrition articles Sept to Present
* MCSE Electives included TCP/IP and SMS New Horizons
* NetWare . Administration New Horizons
* Fundamentals of Systems Management Maple Woods Community College
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE, NT .
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer MCSE, NT .
Microsoft Certified Product Specialist MCPS Windows
Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT
References available upon request