[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Petrozavodskaya st. . bld., ap. / Moscow, Russia / / + /
May Present: AlcatelLucent, Strategic Industries Delivery Lead Russia & CIS Responsible for the delivery of projects in the new strategic direction for the company Oil&Gas, Transport, Utility and Public sectors on time, on budget and in the agreed scope according to the internal company&;s PMBoKbased processes and procedures. Leading the preparation of offers for complex turnkey multivendor solutions including among others Intelligent Transportation Systems ITS, Oil&Gasrelated infrastructure and Smart Grid solution.
* Successfully prepared an offer for a complex multivendor turnkey roadside ITS system within a timeframe of months to meet the customer deadline by locating and mobilizing resources with the required experience and implementing a quick document turnaround between the solution architects and the customer.
* Saved about K Euro % of the contract selling value by negotiating an additional subcontractor discount.
* Negotiated and managed a complex international contract chain for the supply and installation of telecommunication equipment for a breakthrough project in strategic industries energy sector.
* Secured over K Euro % of the project value in additional upscopes on a project by successful customer negotiations
* Achieved the People@AlcatelLucent Project Manager Accreditation.
April May : AlcatelLucent, Project Manager OSS/BSS & Systems Integration Executing projects of up to $ mln on time, on budget and in the agreed scope according to the internal company&;s PMBoKbased processes and procedures, as well as leading a team of up to people, colocated or distributed across multiple countries/continents, to meet customer needs and expectations while ensuring crystalclear communications. Active participation in all stages of the project lifecycle, from presales presentation preparation and execution to contract negotiations to handover to support after the project is complete.
* Prepared and approved with the customer the technical specification for a new complex Interactive Voice Portal for a major national cell carrier resulting in longterm over $ million implementation contract.
* Brought to a successful conclusion a failing complex Network Operating Center implementation program including Fault Management VitalSuite ISA, Performance Management VitalSuite NET, Common Signon VitalID and Trouble Ticketing Remedy ARS subprojects for a major fixed and wireless telecom provider through successful renegotiation of scope and establishment of good relations with the prime contractor.
* Secured over k in extension projects by delivering a complex Network Resource Inventory upgrade & migration project based on Amdocs Cramer for a national fixed & wireless telecom operator exceeding customer expectations.
* Allowed the customer to optimize OPEX by migrating the contact center workforce to a lowcost region through consolidation of several Genesysbased regional contact centers on a single virtual IP platform.
* Won a $k rollout extension contract by excellent delivery of a pilot solution to lower the LossCall Rate of a Genesysbased contact center for a major national cell carrier
August April : AlcatelLucent, Systems Integration Engineer OSS/BSS & SI Responsible for development, integration and customization of Genesys subsystems and addon application for contact center implementation projects.
* Handled subcontractor acceptance testing for the recording subsystem on a Genesys IP Contact Center project.
* Developed a custom Instant Messaging solution in C, integrated with the central Genesys Configuration Layer.
* Developed the customization for the agent interface allowing flexible control of the Interactive Voice Response system based on the Genesys Voice Portal platform.
September June : GSV Consulting, Software developer Developed a Configuration Management Database product.
* Developed a custom CMDB application in C fulfilling the internal needs of the company.
July July : ISACA.ru Workgroup, Webmaster Responsible for the maintenance, administration and content of the group&;s web portal.
* Rebuilt the informational resource from static web pages to a fullfeatured Content Management System CMS written using PHP and MySQL.
* Ensured frequent content updates with related news and articles.
March July : Central administrative board of Federal Registration Service Over Moscow, Database administrator Responsible for the daytoday operation of the company&;s TSQL database including various data corrections to ensure information accuracy and consistency, preparations of various reports, support to end users and data exports for external clients. Managed various internal projects leading teams of up to people.
* Supervised data transition to an Oraclebased database of a partner organization.
* Developed an automated data export and report creation tool for the Federal Tax Service reducing monthly report preparation time from hours to minutes.
* Processed % of support requests within minutes of receiving them.
Postgraduate study for the PhD degree, FSUC "Systemprom",
M.Sc. Computer Science, National Research Nuclear University former Moscow Engineering Physics Institute,
Languages: Russian native, English fluent, French basic