Resume for Fernando R. for Project Manager / Telecommunications Services in Doral, Florida
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Fernando A. R.
To be part of an organization where my experience in marketing, new product launch, training, sales and
customer relationship skills combined with more than fifteen years professional experience can be
effectively utilized for profitability results.
Market Development Manager – SE Region – Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands
• Develop effective and influential relationship at all senior levels.
• Evaluate Market budgets to ensure efficient and effective investment aligned with business
• Coordinate and deliver trainings of Motorola Products to all Markets.
• Align with the AT&T team to build value proposition.
• Manage sales processes and business initiatives across the Southeast territory.
• Cultivate, reinforce and maintain business relationship with all levels while reinforcing
key marketing messaging and lifestyle benefits of Motorola products and services of AT&T.
• Gather all market intelligence associate, instore, competitive and consumer.
• Merchandise compliance, instore presence and create report of records and analysis.
• Reinforcing brand messages of Motorola products to consumers, COR, Agents and National
Retailers in the Market.
• Represent Motorola in all product launches with carrier.
• Drive new product implementation with engineering and crossdivisional groups
• Build strong relationships with AT&T stores on behalf of Motorola and inturn drive
sales of Motorola products and accessories.
• Train AT&T executives and retail associate on Citrix
Web Cloud computing and benefits.
• Maintain product displays and product functionality
• Work successfully with local Motorola client to develop and execute
• Create and implement promotional and special events to
assist in leveraging the
community events on behalf of Motorola.
• Understand market demographics in order to qualify
consumers and deliver Motorola
• Respond to manager requests and correspondence in a
• Communicate with manager on a regular basis, and
collaborate effectively across
• Strive to consistently meet performance goals and all program
Small Business Advisor II BMG
• Responsible for acquisition and retention to grow Small Business Contracted CRU, IRU while
facilitating maintenance reducing churn of existing SB base to drive business into assigned
Neighborhood COR locations.
• Effectively plan and manage assigned accounts to maximize potential and to ensure
customer satisfaction and retention.
• Proactively seek opportunities to sell complex data solutions to existing and new
• Identify data needs through thorough understanding of customer business operations and
effectively develop comprehensive data/voice solutions to meet customer needs.
• Prepare and present professional business proposals and presentations to small business
• Assume liaison role between new/existing small business customers.
• Position responsible for driving traffic to assigned & designated COR locations where customer
activations are fulfilled.
• Obtains sales contractual agreements for wireless / Integrated Telco offers to Small
Business IRU, CRU customers.
• Supports the geographic area i.e., zip codes based neighborhood Territory or a Line of
Business LOB. Thereby supports more than one store typically stores for driving
• Closes Business & Sets expectation for next steps at Neighborhood COR location with hand/off to
Bellsouth International Wireless Services
International Sales Support Lead II – Sales Operations
• The ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures.
• Fluent in related foreign languages as this position will deal with foreign economies, politics, and
culture on a daily basis.
• Identify and develop international marketing efforts in foreign countries which include promotions
and sales support.
• Expanding upon existing markets by tracking sales and analyzing these markets to increase
sales and profitability.
• Served as a liaison between the carriers on troubleshooting sales issues.
• Key contributor to the Sales team with knowledge of sales/marketing principles in the global
• Work with all aspects of marketing including market research, product development team.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Verizon Wireless Services formerly GTE Wireless
Software Testing and Quality Assurance Coordinator
• Responsible for tracking all trouble tickets for software bugs detected during the
application testing process and ensuring resolution.
• Facilitated training for all personnel under ST&QA department with the use of any
tracking tools INFOMAN, and provided daily support once trained.
• Update the BSER/QA database, internal system used to track trouble tickets, and provided
training to all personnel.
• Responsible for tracking and updating INFOMAN records.
• Performed CMM Software Process Improvements, which involved ensuring that all
processes were in place for the testing department.
• Reviewed all plans and software enhancements prior to testing. Once testing was
complete, reviewed the test packages for accuracy
• Documented all processes using Excel sheets and MS Word.
• Created daily reports and statistics of INFOMAN tracking tool.
• Conducted daily Incident Records meetings, and conducted and coordinated peer reviews
for test packages and test plans.
GTE International Compania Dominicana de Telefonos, CODETEL
Sales Executive & Customer Relations/Implementation Specialist –
• Trained all Customer employees on any acquired systems and provided onsite or telephone
support to the company.
• Sales all solutions to the Tourist Sector in the EastCoast of the country Resorts,
Hotels, BB and Corporations.
• Worked in conjunction with Management to generate new customer’s leads.
• Extensive knowledge of following systems: CentraNet, Norstar System, DR, DR, Series III,
Promtel, URK, Executone System, Star Talk, Meridian System.
President/Founder Nonprofit Organization
DominicanAmerican Chamber of Commerce of Georgia Atlanta GA
• Our mission is to promote and support the domestic and international development of Dominican
owned businesses, and to serve as a network entity between Dominican nationals and the
• Foster business relationships with the chambers of commerce established in Georgia and the
• Organize and facilitate conferences, seminars, trainings, and workshops for individuals focused in
developing their own businesses.
• Promote trade missions to and from the Dominican Republic with the purpose of
disseminate economic investments in the areas of tourism, industry, manufacturing,
agriculture, and health.
• Contribute to the economic growth of Dominican owned businesses and their associates
residing in the State of Georgia.
• Support the Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in its effort to expand the presence
and growth of Hispanic businesses in the State of Georgia.
yrs Marketing, APEC University Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
• Sales and Marketing strategies.
• Customer Relations and Administration.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!