Resume for Imran Ali A. for Security / Protective Services / Telecommunications Services in Lahore, Pakistan
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Imran Ali A.
No. , C, Town Ship, Lahore, Pakistan
Objective To obtain employment in a progressive and challenging organization and be a part of its success using my
qualifications and experience.
• Applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
• Effective communication
• Team player
Ericsson Pakistan Limited Officer, Security & Facility Management Administration
August – Present
• Reporting to Country Manager, Risk & Facility Management.
• Monthly Security & Facility reports of Ericsson Pakistan, including guest houses.
Ericsson Pakistan divides in:
. South Region Sind and Baluchistan
. Central Region Punjab
. North Region Islamabad and NWFP
• Security of Ericsson facilities & staff.
• Supervision of guest houses.
• Documentation Filling.
• Business continuation plan.
• Evacuation Plan.
• Security of Expatriates.
• Office administration of + staff members from various departments including Project Roll Out, Key
Account Management, Managed Services, Ericsson First Line Support.
• Processing the man hours reported by the staff to ensure accuracy in the payroll.
• Procurement and maintaining inventory of stationary & other office supplies to facilitate the staff.
• Administering of asset movement.
• Supervision of hygienic conditions and management of the office facilities.
• Manage incoming & outgoing of expatriates.
• Repair & maintenance of Ericsson offices Lahore only.
Quantum Technologies, Pakistan Officer, Administration
• Office administration of + staff members from different departments
• Processing the man hours reported by the staff to ensure accuracy in the payroll
• Procurement of all items catering to the official needs to the staff
• HRM meters including:
* Recruitment of Admin staff
* Data Base of employee
• HRD meters including:
* Training & Nomination.
• Administering the transportation department
The Punjab School, Pakistan Officer, Administration & P.A to Principal
United Registrar of Systems Limited, Pakistan – Asst. Officer, Administration
• MA. Economics – University of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan
• Diploma in Computer Science – Bytes College of Computer Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan
• MBA HR– Allama Iqbal University, Lahore, Pakistan
Ericsson certified courses:
• Fundamentals of HRM.
• Better Time Management Techniques.
• Effective Communication Skills.
• SAP HRMS ESS Basic Training.
• Communication to increase understanding.
• General Security Training.
• Security TrainingI
• Security TrainingII
• Security TrainingIII
• ELearning Course Security at Ericsson.
Available upon request.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!