[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Bobby J. B.
E. Cholla Desert Trail Tucson, AZ
To secure a challenging, fulltime position utilizing my skills in the installation, operation, and maintenance of Communications Systems Electronics with training and advancement opportunities.
* + years of Air Force experience in Tactical Satellite Communications Systems Terminals TACSAT and Satellite Communications SATCOM.
* Proficient in set up, tear down, and programming of various satellite communications equipment.
* Committed collaborator and team player.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Tropo Satellite Support Radio TSSR
* Global Broadcasting System GBS
* AN/TSC B/A/B/A
* AN/TSC LMST
* AN/USC FTSAT
* SLM/ MD
OCT Present, Unit Deployment Manager, th Communications Squadron, DavisMonthan AFB, AZ
* Monitored database which tracked over personnel and equipment valued at over $M allocation;
* Prepared and presented monthly status reports to executive management which enabled them to make manpower decisions.
* Instructed and guided over personnel annually for deployments in over different countries.
MAY OCT , SATCOM TDC/ICAP, th Communications Squadron, DavisMonthan AFB, AZ
* Operated/maintained Flyaway Triband Satellite Terminal FTSAT and support equipment valued at $M
* Configure satellite equipment as part of Theater Deployable Communication TDC package pertinent to base wide exercises.
* Aligns/verifies operation status using test equip in accordance with Preventive Maintenance Inspections
* Prepares equipment for mobilization/tactical deployment documents maintenance, supply, and training actions
MAY MAY , SATCOM Technician, TH CBCS, Camp Humphreys, South Korea
* Operated and maintained $ .M electronic communication equipment
* Deployed with rapid response communication teams within hours; tasked by Joint Chiefs of Staff, Headquarters Pacific Air Forces, th AF
* Maintained all associated ancillary equipment, tactical vehicles, and antenna systems in support of contingencies and exercises
JUN APR , SATCOM Technician, th ACOMS, Shaw AFB, SC
Supported the communications of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, United Central Command th AF
Assisted in transporting activating long haul, broadband, and multichannel transmissions systems valued at more than $M
Installed, operated, and maintained associated peripherals to include fiber optic modems and second level multiplexer sets
APR AUG , AN/USC Team Chief, th Signal Company, Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait
* Deployed as AN/USC FTSAT team lead in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM.
* Instrumental in establishing communications on a bare APOD Arial Port of Debarkation in support of over k military personnel.
* Maintained % voice/internet reliability rating while deployed days
* Services essential for safe deployment, redeployment, and resupply of forward deployed Coalition Forces
EDUCATION/ MILITARY TRAINING: Present
* Bachelor of Science in Business Administration BSBA Finance Concentration, Columbia Southern University Orange Beach, AL
* Associate of Applied Science AAS, Electronic Systems Technology, Community College of the Air Force CCAF, Maxwell AFB, AL
* Global Broadcasting System Service GBSS, Camp Humphreys AIN, South Korea
* AN/USCA FTSAT Operator Maintainer Course Hours Ft. Gordon, GA
* Promina // Hours Camp Doha, Kuwait
* Airman Leadership School ALS, Leadership/Management Course, Shaw AFB, SC
* Light Weight Multiband Sat AN/TSC LMST, Ft. Gordon, GA
* Tactical SATCOM System Organizational & Intermediate Maintenance Hours Ft. Gordon, GA
* Satellite, Wideband, and Telemetry Systems Apprentice Course Hours Ft. Gordon, Ga.
* Electronic Principals Course Hours, Lackland AFB, TX
* Satellite Wideband Telemetry Systems Career Development Course Volumes, Shaw AFB, SC
* Air Force Commendation Medal
* Army Commendation Medal
* Combat Readiness Medal
* Air Force Good Conduct Medal
* National Defense Service Medal
* Global War On Terrorism Service Medal
* Korean Defense Service Medal
* th Air Communications Squadron ACOMS Airman of the Year Award